Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

fook it, a few people have emailed in about this. Club are gunna figure what's going on, surely?

Nice to see over a hundred 'we don't give a fook about you, we don't even know you exist' leeds fans wasting their time by trying to fix the vote for what will ultimately end up being a blank shirt.

I'll be honest I hope you don't get one, it's pretty harsh expecting him to reply to everyone's emails when they all say the same thing. Or did your says something else? lol

Being that Peter's title is 'Supporter's Relations Manager' i would damn well expect a reply! :D

It was slightly more technical to be fair so i don't think his PA could reply with the generic email.

In the extreme case of B winning it by one vote only, we know where you live!!! :whistle:

Ah, it'll never happen.

Now, where's Phube???

I was talking about the Coventry kit... as I'll be working there!!! Not City's!! Of course I voted Blank!!! :rolleyes:

Is this a vote or a way to find out who isn't voting D so they can be shunned?

Let people have their own opinion.

That said - it wasn't me!

Okay, I don't mean to be really awkward, but that's my opinion! I'm saying that whoever voted B, in my opinion, is an idiot. Obviously I don't mean it literally, the person who voted B could be the nicest guy in the world, just in my opinion he is an idiot

I think we should have John Bull back on the shirts.

Failing that vote fooking D for fook sake, and if the cov fooks swing the vote I'll reincarnate hitler and get him to bomb the fooks again.

Rant over.

Has someone e mailed the link for the poll on here to Peter Jones to try and show the true results?

I've left a message for him to phone me back.

Archived