Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

Adam

Thank you for your e mail.

The club is aware of the voting from other clubs and will deal with it accordingly.

Thank you for your support.

Peter

Just got the same reply.

Nice one Peter. Don't read any of our concerns just get your secretary to hit the reply to all button :thumbup:

Hence the word "remotely".... do you really think there are enough in Leicestershire to get anywhere near sabotaging a vote?

pardon me.

no, i don't think there are enough coventry and forest fans in the world to get near sabotaging the vote, which is why i'm not getting my knickers in a twist worrying about.

but ultimately i just didn't feel this 'remotely secure system' was that much better than no system, at least not to the extent where everyone outside of a 20 mile catchment area is denied a vote...

you know, if i'd seen it was your coment i wouldn't have bothered trying to have a discussion...

Just got the same reply.

Nice one Peter. Don't read any of our concerns just get your secretary to hit the reply to all button :thumbup:

What were you expecting?

:dunno:

Just did some research and when Ipswich did vote like this they used a geographical filter!!! ie. only people in leicester will have a vote that counts like I said.

If they are using a filter (which i must say is a poor idea) then i wouldn't waste your time voting from a works computer.

99% chance your work's server is not located in Leicester - meaning that even if you are physically voting in Leicester, it won't accept it.

If they are using a filter (which i must say is a poor idea) then i wouldn't waste your time voting from a works computer.

99% chance your work's server is not located in Leicester - meaning that even if you are physically voting in Leicester, it won't accept it.

:giggle:

Has anyone who has actually e-mailed the club posted a link to this thread not just the coventry one. I think this one has more significance as we are the fans and the majority have said what we want. I know we can't speak for all Leicester fans but it must show on average what the majority will think. :thumbup:

Has anyone who has actually e-mailed the club posted a link to this thread not just the coventry one. I think this one has more significance as we are the fans and the majority have said what we want. I know we can't speak for all Leicester fans but it must show on average what the majority will think. :thumbup:

Yes, I did.

I think someone did mention it in an earlier post

but ultimately i just didn't feel this 'remotely secure system' was that much better than no system, at least not to the extent where everyone outside of a 20 mile catchment area is denied a vote...

It is better, because without something like that the chances are you may well end up with "foxes forever" should all the local teams vote. It's not my system or the system I'd choose. I'm just stating what systems are available to the club.

IF that's the system they have used it's not really fair on the many outside Leicester or without a computer. The whole thing smacks of the club quickly putting something together to bull shit us anyway... so I doubt they had time to sort a better system out.

You know, if i'd seen it was your coment i wouldn't have bothered trying to have a discussion...

Ditto.

Mine is so I can vote from here and at home... yay :whistle:

Archived