Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

The Seagulls

Brighton @ Home  

113 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

They have gotten seriously bad since they somehow beat us, Micky Adams will surely be out of a job before we play them. They were looking good for play-offs at the start of the season but now look likely to go down. 3 pointer surely???

Brighton are seriously struggling.

Micky Adams is on the verge of the sack.

They have only got 5 points from their previous 10 league games while we have a mammoth 28 points from our last 10 League games, incredible.

We got that 4-2 win even without Davies in the side, and playing generally shit.

Fryatt got a goal so hopefully he will be back scoring now, Davies will hopefully be back in, and this should be an easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy win.

will take any sort of win I will get so much stick if we lose to them again!

To be honest i think they are better than their league position suggests they have a couple of decent strikers and im really surprised they're 5th from bottom. A lot of Brighton fans are losing patience with Adams now - he's a legend for them though and It will take a lot for them to sack him

My prediction LCFC 2 BHA 1

Archived