Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

My response was aimed at the posts suggesting trouble may be found around the London Bridge area and as such, could be avoided easily if so wished. I don't believe i mentioned the relative merits of the drinking establishments around each area in question. As for Kings Cross, times change..

Fair enough, I was just bored at work and wanted to kick up a bit of a fuss :thumbup:

Maybury...Where are we planning on drinking before the game? Dont wana have to stick nut on anyone :unsure:

Dont know mate. I was hoping to meet TPH, Fez, Alex etc for a few beverages....if they tell me where they are going :cry:

I can't wait for this, any ideas what the chances of these reaching general sale is? My mate always get's me my away tickets so I don't think my priority is very good and i'm not going with them this time. I'm taking a little fitty with me and then meeting up with the animals that are TPH, Fez, Smuts, Kokopops, Benji and other wild cats.

Should definately make general sale, sold about 800 when i rang up for mine today at 11am, and weve got about 3,000. Not selling very well.

Should definately make general sale, sold about 800 when i rang up for mine today at 11am, and weve got about 3,000. Not selling very well.

I got mine at about 2 and we'd sold 1100, thats what the women said anyway

Row A?

Bloody Row A!

I'm guessing it's because they are putting the tastiest fans at the front to repel the Milwall idiots :cool:

:whistle:

...and what the frig is going on with all of these 'adult' tickets? :angry:

Not happy with the current allocation of tickets. <_<

And lack of student prices. I'm poor now.

As for Kings Cross, times change..

Not really, it's still a bit of a skankhole. London Bridge is the obvious choice for a few drinks pre match. I think people on here were just drawing attention to 1. previous problems in pubs around the area on matchdays and 2. previous events inside the station as witnessed close up by my girlfriend a few months back.

It's not a warzone, no one said it was, and I'm sure most fans will enjoy a peaceful day but it's best to make people aware of the potential for trouble. Particuarly after seeing the sort of Leicester fans that get attracted to London away games (singing Harry Roberts and other tasteful songs outside pubs in Fulham).

Ordered my train tickets yesterday and they arrived today. Service.

Are you going on the Grantham line? Are there any problems predicted?

(If you've already said this, or are going a different way, I apologise for being dense and missing it).

Are you going on the Grantham line? Are there any problems predicted?

(If you've already said this, or are going a different way, I apologise for being dense and missing it).

Nah, that was the plan but as has been discussed the East Coast mainline is being twatted about with that weekend, so am going from Leicester.

Nah, that was the plan but as has been discussed the East Coast mainline is being twatted about with that weekend, so am going from Leicester.

How much has that cost you?

Not really, it's still a bit of a skankhole. London Bridge is the obvious choice for a few drinks pre match. I think people on here were just drawing attention to 1. previous problems in pubs around the area on matchdays and 2. previous events inside the station as witnessed close up by my girlfriend a few months back.

It's not a warzone, no one said it was, and I'm sure most fans will enjoy a peaceful day but it's best to make people aware of the potential for trouble. Particuarly after seeing the sort of Leicester fans that get attracted to London away games (singing Harry Roberts and other tasteful songs outside pubs in Fulham).

I think their is a lot of potential for this to turn very nasty, if they are happy to kick off with Oldham & Brighton then you can guarantee that it they will be looking for us.

I really wouldn't advise wearing colours, saying mi duck, or getting too loud in pubs anywhere near the ground, London Bridge or Borough Market.

If they are happy to come over to Orient when we played there then they will be quite happy to go to St Pancras etc and look for stragglers.

These are not Millwall supporters we are talking about (they have all been banned by Millwall), they are a bunch of animals and they don't appear to much care about who gets in the way.

Archived