Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

I think their is a lot of potential for this to turn very nasty, if they are happy to kick off with Oldham & Brighton then you can guarantee that it they will be looking for us.

I really wouldn't advise wearing colours, saying mi duck, or getting too loud in pubs anywhere near the ground, London Bridge or Borough Market.

If they are happy to come over to Orient when we played there then they will be quite happy to go to St Pancras etc and look for stragglers.

These are not Millwall supporters we are talking about (they have all been banned by Millwall), they are a bunch of animals and they don't appear to much care about who gets in the way.

duly noted mi duck :thumbup:

I'm going to wear full 92/93 kit, shin pads and cycle helmet, might as well roll back the years.

Yep, you'll be crying like a baby when they catch you, and sucking rusks for the rest of your life when they've finished with you.

You could take up supporting co*

;-)

My Mrs is coming armed to the teeth for this one. Canna wait. I'm gonna walk up n down the St Pancras train on the way n see if I can spot any of ya's

Which one are you going on?

www.thetrainline.com searches for the cheapest tickets etc.

Which one are you going on?

www.thetrainline.com searches for the cheapest tickets etc.

Not sure, most likely is 8am from Derby. Maybe 9 at the latest. Big session

I'm sure it's the Leicester train, think it stops at Derby after Leicester (or other way)and then goes straight through

Not sure, most likely is 8am from Derby. Maybe 9 at the latest. Big session

I'm sure it's the Leicester train, think it stops at Derby after Leicester (or other way)and then goes straight through

We're on the 8.57 from Leicester :thumbup: Leicester is after Derby.

We're on the 8.57 from Leicester :thumbup: Leicester is after Derby.

EDIT : Are you married to anyone from here? I have started to wonder if it's Fez? After the final of the battle like!

The Scow and Cob (future pub) are also on this and may be armed with beer. Or may not be. Who knows!

We should see y'all then :thumbup: Will make sure I say hello

EDIT : Are you married to anyone from here? I have started to wonder if it's Fez? After the final of the battle like!

We should see y'all then :thumbup: Will make sure I say hello

Haha, what's that got to do with trains? No I am not married to Fez, why do people have to be married to people.

Haha, what's that got to do with trains? No I am not married to Fez, why do people have to be married to people.

:blush: Sorry! I heard somewhere on this forum you were married and I thought it was Fez or Stez!! :D

EDIT : I was just wondering who you'd be with on train, that's only reason I asked.

:blush: Sorry! I heard somewhere on this forum you were married and I thought it was Fez or Stez!! :D

EDIT : I was just wondering who you'd be with on train, that's only reason I asked.

Stez, Cobbo, Scoweh and whoever else I can drag along.

That seemed a bit too easy - straight on the phone to the ticket office at 9, got an answer almost straight away, and the whole transaction done in about 5 minutes (3 Millwall Tickets, Fox Travel (I really wanted to do the train but it was just too expensive) and Cheltenham tickets for my mates too).

Row G, I think... Can't wait! :P

Archived