Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Nobody is planning on meeting for drinks either before or after the game at either London Bridge or Borough Market I hope.

Brighton fans got chased out the other week and it was far from the first incident this season.

Remember they were pissed off that they couldn't have a 'meet' when they played at ours, and they turned up at Orient post match for a rematch.

Be smart, be careful, be safe or some such bollocks.

Second thoughts, scrap the Market Porter. I've had a drink there before prior to playing Millwall and it was fine but loads of Millwall (I hesitate to use the word fans) got on the train at London Bridge just after we did. Nothing happened but it was a situation when you knew to be silent.

Also, avoid pubs in New Cross and surronding areas like the plague.

Also, avoid pubs in New Cross and surronding areas like the plague.

?? You probably wouldn't be in New Cross anyway as it's a bit out the way of Milwall and not on the tube at the minute. But still, the Amersham Arms outside New Cross rail station is quality. Great pub. Girlfriend used to live near there.

Oh, and I'm in. Row T.

?? You probably wouldn't be in New Cross anyway as it's a bit out the way of Milwall and not on the tube at the minute. But still, the Amersham Arms outside New Cross rail station is quality. Great pub. Girlfriend used to live near there.

Oh, and I'm in. Row T.

I know the Amersham well but haven't been there for a while - good pub. There are a few decent pubs round there - used to drink in the Marquis of Granby mostly.

Oh, and I'm in. Row T.

Just noticed you're in Whitechapel, down the road from me. I'm in Limehouse/Stepney.

Not sure what row I'm in - haven't looked at my tickets yet.

I sent an email to the ticket office less than two hours ago and I've just received a call back now securing two tickets. :cool:

Glad that I'm avoiding Fox Travel - from what I remember the coaches pull in to an enclosed area and you cannot escape. I can now look forward to lots of: :beer:

Ticket office was quiet this morning when I picked up my tickets. Block 22, row J.

As I've not done an away game for several years, can folks please advise what time most will be arriving at the ground? Don't want to be significantly earlier or later than the rest of you, safety in numbers and all that. Cheers.

Anyone know why Fox Travel is leaving so early (9.30)?

By my estimations, even if it takes 3 hours we'll be there for 12.30, then if we have to stay in the ground until kick-off it's gonna be a bit boring!

As I said before the train would've been much better but they're just too damned expensive...

By my estimations, even if it takes 3 hours we'll be there for 12.30, then if we have to stay in the ground until kick-off it's gonna be a bit boring!

As I said before the train would've been much better but they're just too damned expensive...

You stop off for about an hour.

Fox Travel always leaves around 9.30 for London away games, they'll stop for atleast 45 minutes most likely. The Police decide when we can arrive so it will probably be around 1.30.

So the spastics/window lickers have enough time to get off the coaches.

:blush: Sorry! I heard somewhere on this forum you were married and I thought it was Fez or Stez!! :D

EDIT : I was just wondering who you'd be with on train, that's only reason I asked.

It's like I don't and have never existed.

This should be a good day out. As long as we win and do not get a good shoeing.

It's like I don't and have never existed.

This should be a good day out. As long as we win and do not get a good shoeing.

Don't worry mate, my Mrs is comin, so there'll be no shoein if you stick near us :D

So the spastics/window lickers have enough time to get off the coaches.

She says there might be one who gets a shoein though :whistle:

Anyone purchased on general sale this morning?

This afternoon and im not amused at the service.

Row C for myself and the Stezario of this parish.

I think i'm C as well, or A i wasn't listening when he said. Nowhere near P though which is what i asked for. Seat 54.

I sent an email to the ticket office less than two hours ago and I've just received a call back now securing two tickets. :cool:

I was on hold for the best part of 2 hours on and off. Not happy.

Does anyone know if the rows are back to front at Milwall? I've got row W but from what I can gather that's at the front, so I'm wonderin if A is at the back?

Frickin gutted if W is at the front, was buzzin when I thought was near the back. Huddersfield away was W and I was on very back row next to Huddersfield fans on the right.

Archived