Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

I'm on the 8.18 St Pancras train from Derby. Gets St Pancras at 10.06, that's a nice quick un. Last time I went it took about 2 an half hours

Does anyone know where to head from St Pancras? I think I gotta head for the Jubilee line on the underground and London Bridge then South Bermondsey.

I been on the Millwall board and they seem confident of beatin us. They reckon we be easier than the Northampton game they got comin up. I think they in for a shock so full time might be interestin cos it seems to get rowdy when they get beat, especially if the away team brings a good amount of fans. Have we sold 2000 yet?

as of 230 today their were approximately 1500 tickets left.

Ticket office were expecting a quite a few to be sold after the game, so i would expect their to be between about 900 & 1200 left at 10am open tomorrow

What a fanny.

Soz Scowmeister. Its a disappointment for me aswell, however I was out voted 2 to 1 <_<

Still plenty of time for these :beer: pre match. Hitting Lardon Town for some food afterwards aswell :cool:

Archived