Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hackneyisblue

Kisnorbo

Back in 4 to 6 weeks.

If it is 6 weeks the we should hopefully be guaranted promotion by then, 4 weeks and he could fook it all up.

I had assumed that the bookies had heard he was out for the season and that was why they paid out early.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1537855,00.html

We won't be promoted by mid-March. No way.

Back in 4 to 6 weeks.

If it is 6 weeks the we should hopefully be guaranted promotion by then, 4 weeks and he could fook it all up.

I had assumed that the bookies had heard he was out for the season and that was why they paid out early.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1537855,00.html

Blimey, we'd be struggling to have guaranteed promotion in 6 weeks even if we won every single game. lol

Kisnorbo must be really gutted, after a good season last season and supposedly interest from a few prem clubs, he may have to settle with us again next season and battle for his place!!!

To be fair his contract is up in the summer and there hasn't been any hint of a new offer so he will probably leave on a free.

To be fair his contract is up in the summer and there hasn't been any hint of a new offer so he will probably leave on a free.

I think it al depends on how he fairs between now and then. I personally don't believe the club have made their minds up on him yet due to the fact he's been injured for so much of it. If he does alright then I think we may offer him a year or two, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him leave on a free still.

Archived