Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BedsFox

Walsall match thread..Game On!

Sort of hope it's called off tbh.

Me too, going to be bloody dangerous for the likes of me

I'll be glad too. Be just my luck to turn up at the ground to find Hullfox had collared the last two tickets. :angry::banghead:

>_<

today has just been really really entertaining.

i don't think there is a single thread on here that doesn't mention snow!

it sounds like this :o

day%20after%20tomorrow-765950.jpg

when it's really like this... :P

0,,10274~5313594,00.jpg

bless

today has just been really really entertaining.

i don't think there is a single thread on here that doesn't mention snow!

it sounds like this :o

day%20after%20tomorrow-765950.jpg

when it's really like this... :P

0,,10274~5313594,00.jpg

bless

I'm in Cornwall where "proper" snow comes once in a blue moon! Praying it continues so don't have to go to work 2moro! :please:

Word of warning.

My mate lives in Walsall, and she went back there today from Kettering and it took her three and a half hours, as opposed to her usual hour and a half.

:( :(

Not surprised. It took longer to drive from the end of the M69 to the Foxhunter island (about a mile) than it did to travel all the way down the M69 itself.

You've got realise the pathetic performance the Highway Agencies display across the country.

You also have to realise that we don't have winter tyres as a compulsory measure in the UK, unlike many European countries.

Not surprised. It took longer to drive from the end of the M69 to the Foxhunter island (about a mile) than it did to travel all the way down the M69 itself.

You also have to realise that we don't have winter tyres as a compulsory measure in the UK, unlike many European countries.

My Dad also reported the same problem about the roads today.

As the second point, I read Sweden have them or their tyres for 11 months despite their decent weather in the Summer.

My Dad also reported the same problem about the roads today.

As the second point, I read Sweden have them or their tyres for 11 months despite their decent weather in the Summer.

Probably because it's a pain in the arse switching wheels twice a year. :giggle:

http://www.snowchains.co.uk/ :thumbup:

what happens here tho, is that people don't want to use snow tires if they can (and they actually shouldn't) so when the first snow falls, no one has them on and it's too cold and snowy to change so it does get a bit messy, from then on it's fine - but most roads (certainly in town) for most of the winter are free from ice and snow (like england :whistle: )..

and of course, some people forget to take them off, so norway has the shittest road surfaces ever, it's like beirut...

Archived