Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BedsFox

Walsall match thread..Game On!

Leicester City's League One clash against Walsall on Tuesday, February 3 (7:45pm) will go ahead as planned.

The game passed an early afternoon inspection which took into consideration the pitch and surrounding areas of the Bescot Stadium.

The Foxes have sold out their initial allocation of 1,693 tickets - although there will be an extra 1,000 tickets available from Walsall on the night of the game.

These will be priced at £19.60 for adults and £13.70 for seniors and under 18s.

Im quite excited tonight, this will be my first away game for at least 20 yrs lol and my first live game for at least two yrs.

I'll be coming down from Stafford, but can anyone give us some advice? I've seen that they are selling tickets on the door which is good.

Wheres the best place to park? Wheres the best place to sit? :)

Hope i get to see some good football and shout myself silly.

Im quite excited tonight, this will be my first away game for at least 20 yrs lol and my first live game for at least two yrs.

I'll be coming down from Stafford, but can anyone give us some advice? I've seen that they are selling tickets on the door which is good.

Wheres the best place to park? Wheres the best place to sit? :)

Hope i get to see some good football and shout myself silly.

thers a big retail park right in front- but i think ur not allowed 2 park ther anymor?

other than that theres a big morrisons just down the road- i gess u cud park ther- then its just a 5 minute walk

best place to sit? i dnt fink ul have a choice reli..

I hope Walsall - and the ref - know what they're doing.

Forecast is for it to be very cold tonight, so I hope there are no injuries (players or fans) due to the pitch or terracing getting frozen/slippery - and no match abandoned fiasco, due to Walsall trying too hard to keep the match on to avoid financial losses on the night...

I'm probably just jealous cos I can't be there.

Hope it's a good game

Got fond memories of Walsall from 2003, when we beat them 4-1 at the Bescott.

Note to anyone who is going and is looking for a pub near the ground, DONT go to the New Fullbrook.

I foolishly ended up in there before the game and nearly got my head smashed in. (should really have thought more about it at the time) :doh:

Archived