Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BedsFox

Walsall match thread..Game On!

Are we likely to sell these extra 1,000 tickets? Cos I'm really fancying this one. Just need to find a mate who can drive :P

I rekon we will sell 300.

There we definately be plenty left, not many willing to drive there in the ice.

I rekon we will sell 300.

There we definately be plenty left, not many willing to drive there in the ice.

I hope ur right!!! Otherwise wasted journey....

I'm beginning to feel nervous now...just in case its a bad game or we loose.

I'll never forget my first adult game and went to see City play Portsmouth..(I think)...we where 3-0 down in the first 15 minutes and lost 3-0...Went with a girl...scar on her face? does anyone know her?

sorry rambling...excited :lol:

From the OS. :thumbup:

Team News

Posted on: Tue 03 Feb 2009

City boss Nigel Pearson has kept the faith with the side that gained victory over Northampton Town at the weekend for the League One clash against Walsall at the Bescot Stadium.

The only change comes on the bench with Bruno Berner and recent capture Wayne Brown coming in for Ashley Chambers and Chris Powell.

New Walsall manager Chris Hutchings has also stuck with the same line up that saw the Saddlers gain a 1-0 win over Leeds United at the weekend.

City: Martin, Gilbert, Morrison, Hobbs, Mattock, Oakley, Cleverley, King, Dyer, Howard, Fryatt.

Subs: Hayles, Dickov, Berner, Pentney, Brown.

Saddlers: Ince, Palmer, Boertien, Weston, Gerrard, Taundry, Zaaboub, Nicholls, Deeney, Ibehre, Mattis.

Subs: Gilmartin, Sansara, Smith, Bradley, Williams.

walsall seem really really up for this...

must say i think leaving chambers out for dickov is insulting, if i contributed anything financially to this club i'd be livid

walsall seem really really up for this...

must say i think leaving chambers out for dickov is insulting, if i contributed anything financially to this club i'd be livid

i agree with you that Chambers should be given his chance, particularly over dickov who has been shite to date - firstly Chambers is champing at the bit, secondly players like Chambers and Cox should be considered the future of the club and, in my opinion, should be given a chance at least in terms of being on the bench - I fear that Pearson is going for instant success at all costs (eg. lots of loan players), without considering building a good young side that will give us success for years to come

I really hope we get a good result tonight- I'm not feeling well and it would brighten me up no end.

Up The Foxes!! :scarf:

Me to I've just had a mild dose of flu for a couple of days.

KOM SÅ LEICESTER!!!

Frost hard pitch and Walsall feeling confident after the weekend makes me nervy for this one.... No Gradel or Chambers on the bench to inject some pace if we need it, oh well in Nigel we trust... Howard to go mental in the snow!

Archived