Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

I emailed the ticket office late afternoon.

And they confirmed they had 700 left, and 2100 has been sold.

Thats amazing seeing as its a monday night game on Sky!

Lets hope the majority fancy a good old sing song

Thats amazing seeing as its a monday night game on Sky!

Lets hope the majority fancy a good old sing song

Hope so, What makes the most part of away games what they are. Id hope that seeing as its on the TV, the people that just want to sit and watch do so from their houses and pubs. Havnt got a large problem with people just wanting to watch the game, just when you are standing up in front of them and they have the problem

There's been some roadworks on the A1(M) near Newcastle recently. Not sure exactly where (around the Angel I think) - probably won't be an issue on BH Monday, but best leave a bit of extra time if you're driving that route.

For an alternative route, leave the A1(M) at J49 (signposted Thirsk/Teesside) and head up the A19 past Boro and Sunderland and come into the Toon on the A184. When you get to the A167(M), a right takes you over the Tyne Bridge and into town - where a world of bright red men in black and white shirts, and orange women in ill-fitting attire awaits.

Speaking to a resident Geordie from my Dad's work, he confirms the roadworks but says it shouldn't be too much of problem going into Newcaslt on BH Monday.

We're near the front so hopefully the people behind us are standing too. Hate feeling like I'm ruining it for someone else.

Although if you have to sit, they will be ruining it for you. Think of it that way. :dunno:

Does piss me off when you have someone ordering you to sit down.

Is there going to be some kind of mass meet up in a pub somewhere before the game? There's a few characters who'd like to meet some FT legends.

Legends? :huh:

Is there going to be some kind of mass meet up in a pub somewhere before the game? There's a few characters who'd like to meet some FT legends.

I'd love to meet up pre-match and meet some of the characters on here. Trouble is, due to the date change, it's forced me into driving there and back the same day.

Archived