StanSP Posted 13 October 2009 Posted 13 October 2009 I'm batting foxforever to be todays top poster literally had fuck all to do tdoday. Lectures got cancelled.
Joe. Posted 16 October 2009 Posted 16 October 2009 If anybody seriously cares about a post count in any way they need help.
C-man Posted 16 October 2009 Posted 16 October 2009 If anybody seriously cares about a post count in any way they need help. ! If were going to remove anything, get rid of 'Profile Views'. Now that's pointless.
Finnegan Posted 18 October 2009 Posted 18 October 2009 I don't need my post count to speak for me, the word "MODERATOR" under my name tells everyone I'm a cunt.
Finnegan Posted 18 October 2009 Posted 18 October 2009 Let's vote on this Fuck you. Does this look like a democracy? Get back to your hole, pleb.
The Doctor Posted 16 November 2009 Posted 16 November 2009 how do you change the message under your avatar? Do you need a certain amount of posts to do so?
StanSP Posted 16 November 2009 Posted 16 November 2009 how do you change the message under your avatar? Do you need a certain amount of posts to do so? Need 1000, which yu have. Then go to My Controls and click on Edit Profile Information on the panel on the left
The Doctor Posted 16 November 2009 Posted 16 November 2009 Need 1000, which yu have.Then go to My Controls and click on Edit Profile Information on the panel on the left cheers
Bellend Sebastian Posted 18 November 2009 Posted 18 November 2009 When a poster gets to 25,000 or something they should get murdered. Like in Logan's Run
lildave3 Posted 18 November 2009 Posted 18 November 2009 When a poster gets to 25,000 or something they should get murdered.Like in Logan's Run Bye then.
Sly Posted 19 November 2009 Posted 19 November 2009 I hope that's a sweetie. It looks like one of those Strawberry ones that everyone always eaten first out of the tin of Roses you get in the office at Christmas.
Bellend Sebastian Posted 19 November 2009 Posted 19 November 2009 Bye then. On reflection maybe that was unduly harsh. I've changed my proposal so it's 29,538 posts
lavrentis Posted 19 November 2009 Posted 19 November 2009 I care very much so of my post count and would be devastated if my post count ever got back into the pityful shallow depths of the hundreds.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 20 November 2009 Posted 20 November 2009 ! If were going to remove anything, get rid of 'Profile Views'. Now that's pointless. NEVER!
lcfc_jme Posted 20 November 2009 Posted 20 November 2009 My post count used to be probably the fastest rising on the forum. I like to think that the attraction of drinking and getting a girlfriend I actually like have helped me to calm down.
C-man Posted 21 November 2009 Posted 21 November 2009 Loveday, I'm just jealous of your 36824 profile views because I barely have 8. My post count used to be probably the fastest rising on the forum. After NSLLs cock up your arse, kid.
lcfc_jme Posted 22 November 2009 Posted 22 November 2009 After NSLLs cock up your arse, kid. what can I say, he's the star attraction round these parts..
Asha Posted 22 November 2009 Posted 22 November 2009 After NSLLs cock up your arse, kid. Very good, Mr James Andrew. Very, very good.
Finnegan Posted 24 November 2009 Posted 24 November 2009 Livid my post got deleted. It was probably complete baws.
lildave3 Posted 24 November 2009 Posted 24 November 2009 It was probably complete baws. It said that Nussul had been alright lately...so, yeah.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.