Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

0-0 with reserves

2-2 galatasaray wellens and vassel

2 back to back 3-0 away wins, and then a 1-0 home win

7-0 defeat to sevilla :whistle:

so yeah .. got rid of neilson and oakley, bought in whittingham, vassel, de merit as cover, and regretably paid 1.4m for tom soares and he is shite as far at least <_<

impressed with it, contract negotiations and the general feel of the game at the minute :thumbup:

what shouldn't you do then? :P.

seriously why are you minimizing it?

I don't want to close the game every time I want to check my emails or facebook or whatever because it takes an age to load up again. I think its only during a match that it crashes though.

I don't want to close the game every time I want to check my emails or facebook or whatever because it takes an age to load up again. I think its only during a match that it crashes though.

You playing in windowed mode?

Had a quick go on this.

Only signed Vassell on a free and Somma from Leeds. Looking decent so far in pre season though - Vassell has 3 in 2 and Somma has 1 in 1.

Just had a loan bid accepted for Mancheda but seem to be getting a bit top heavy with strikers now.

Archived