Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

i can't wait for this, im bored of FM2010 now, got a brum game where in the 5th season i have won 7/8 titles, but i can't be bothered with that anymore.

might look at starting a quick one with arsenal or man city

i can't wait for this, im bored of FM2010 now, got a brum game where in the 5th season i have won 7/8 titles, but i can't be bothered with that anymore.

might look at starting a quick one with arsenal or man city

Bloody impressive that.

Can't wait for this, wish they had released the demo the Friday just gone, would've been great to have had it in time for a week off work.

Yeah, definitely. Especially this time around seeing as FM2010 didn't last as long in terms of appeal as its predecessors (imo)

I don't know wether to bother with the demo, I don't know about any of the new features this year so might wait for the full game so I can proper get into it and let it all be a suprise. It's only 2 weeks after all, I'll just have to avoid this topic until then.

I don't know wether to bother with the demo, I don't know about any of the new features this year so might wait for the full game so I can proper get into it and let it all be a suprise. It's only 2 weeks after all, I'll just have to avoid this topic until then.

I might not like the new one, so am defo going to get the demo, just to make sure I know if I want it or not. Doubt I'll not get it though, I've always loved FM, you always get your moneys worth.

Archived