Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I'm getting excited for this.

Will we be able to play a season on the demo?

8 million is a lot for a bottom 10 premiership side, for us, a championship side, its going to be brilliant.

Any ideas of who your going to spend the money on yet? I'm thinking about signing Whittingham/Chopra/Bothroyd. Also maybe David Wheater, Kevin Nolan or Alan Smith. All potential signings :thumbup:

Is our new signing Kyle Noughton from Spurs going to be in our squad?

8 million is a lot for a bottom 10 premiership side, for us, a championship side, its going to be brilliant.

Any ideas of who your going to spend the money on yet? I'm thinking about signing Whittingham/Chopra/Bothroyd. Also maybe David Wheater, Kevin Nolan or Alan Smith. All potential signings :thumbup:

Probably the new Niflore's, Lewandowski's etc. whatever makes most economic sense. You'll only find me paying over the odds if it's for a world class player or if I'm desperate. I almost never buy any player like the type you're listing there if there not on frees or transfer listed at very attractive prices..

i'm heading to the french academys, searching for quality youngsters i can knick on frees/ridiculously low fees. Then its to the backwaters of eastern europe. Bargin shopping galore.

edit: Ricey, is this 8 mill the one for targeting champions? and if not what do you get for that?

Probably the new Niflore's, Lewandowski's etc. whatever makes most economic sense. You'll only find me paying over the odds if it's for a world class player or if I'm desperate. I almost never buy any player like the type you're listing there if there not on frees or transfer listed at very attractive prices..

Oh Lewandowski. :blush:

i'm heading to the french academys, searching for quality youngsters i can knick on frees/ridiculously low fees. Then its to the backwaters of eastern europe. Bargin shopping galore.

edit: Ricey, is this 8 mill the one for targeting champions? and if not what do you get for that?

Minimum expectation is promotion which is £8m, £9.5m for Champions.

woah. harsh on sousa, no way is ozwin lasting as long as him (think i'm right in saying ozwin is the one who doesn't bother with training what so ever)

Ive never bothered with training, does it make that much difference? What exactly do you do with it?

Ive never bothered with training, does it make that much difference? What exactly do you do with it?

Suppose it depends what your approach is, I like to buy younger players and bring them through, if you're buying them ready made I suppose it has less impact, having said that I'd still use a schedule either way.

£9.5mil to start with then, their not going to sack you if you dont win the league....................just make sure you get promoted! :ph34r:

I always like to set my expectations lower so im seen to be over achieving :D

Archived