Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

SI Twitter says mid night :thumbup:

Brilliant... if steam worked.

I downloaded steam for mac... and when I click on the install thing it says downloading update for steam... Its done that about 6 times over the last four hours :S.

SI Twitter says mid night :thumbup:

Quality, no work tomorrow so might have to get on this tonight.

Ajcw I'm sure I read that steam is now compatible for mac for this years footy manager release, so the demo should work.

The only annoying thing I find about the demo is you can only select one league so it's not worth carrying it on when the game officially comes out.

Any Idea what Leicester are going to be like on the demo my good man?

Budget wise and stuff?

thanks

£8-9m budget, expectations are promotion.

It will be a struggle to meet those expectations without adding a few quality players though. Fernando Arce, Julian Speroni, Caio and Peter Wittingham are all good additions.

First game I got sacked in Feb for being near the bottom of the league, second game I won promotion as runners-up.

£8-9m budget, expectations are promotion.

It will be a struggle to meet those expectations without adding a few quality players though. Fernando Arce, Julian Speroni, Caio and Peter Wittingham are all good additions.

First game I got sacked in Feb for being near the bottom of the league, second game I won promotion as runners-up.

legend lol, whos the highest quality player that you reckon we could attract?

Darius Vassel? lol

legend lol, whos the highest quality player that you reckon we could attract?

Darius Vassel? lol

Despite the money and increased expectations our reputation isn't greatly increased, so attracting Prem quality players is still a challenge.

Quality, no work tomorrow so might have to get on this tonight.

Ajcw I'm sure I read that steam is now compatible for mac for this years footy manager release, so the demo should work.

The only annoying thing I find about the demo is you can only select one league so it's not worth carrying it on when the game officially comes out.

Its definitely compatible. Just for some strange reason its been updating for near to 5 hours now. Why would new software need to update :S. Grrrrr... really up for playing this at midnight aswell!

Archived