Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I've downloaded the update and started as Leicester again, signed Maynard & Banton. lol Beat Hull 3-0 first day.

Does this go very slowly for anyone else too though?

What spec is your PC? That's probably why its going slow?

I've downloaded the update and started as Leicester again, signed Maynard & Banton. lol Beat Hull 3-0 first day.

Does this go very slowly for anyone else too though?

Nope. Mine's pretty fast. Signed Maynard, and he was awesome! Mid January he gets injured for two months though :cry: So I signed second top goalscorer in the Championship (behind Maynard) and that was Billy Sharp. Played two but hasn't scored yet though :ermm:

I'm currently trying to emulate Shen with Hinckley.

Season 2010/11

In my first season, loanee Leon Crncic fired me to the league title, scoring 30 in the league and 37 in all competitions, with 37 appearances.

Other notable contributions came from ex-Watford veteran Tommy Mooney, on loan Franck Moussa, Phil Imray, now New Zealand's #1 with 50 caps, and the defensive rock Ben Wheelehan.

Playing an attacking 4-2-4, the 1st team was generally

Phil Imray

Luke O'Neill - Ben Wheelehan - Tom Parkes - Stuart Giddings

Cesar La Paglia - Franck Moussa

Graeme Owens ------------------------------------------ James Reid

Leon Crncic - Tommy Mooney

Finished as champions with 94 points, 30 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses, falling just short of a century of goals with 97.

Season 2011/12

The second season saw wholesale changes to the squad, with a vast majority of the former squad being released at the end of their contracts, but also saw massive activity in the transfer market bringing new faces into the club, such as veteran Dutch left winger Dave van den Bergh, fomer Livingston, Coventry and Plymouth man David McNamee, Wolves and West Ham trainees Jamie Reckord and Paco Craig respectively, Man City and Nottm Forest youngsters Reece Wabara and Kieron Freeman, all of whom arrived on free transfers. Other introductions to the side were another loan move for the prolific Crncic, accompanied by teammate Jeffrey Schlupp, another making the short journey from the Walkers Stadium to Hinckley was Danny Uchechi for the sum of £1500, completing the Foxes contingent was Tom Parkes, who returned to Hinckley on a permanent deal after his contract expired.

Imray

Freeman - Parkes - Wheelehan - Reckord

Jonathan D'Laryea - Cesar La Paglia

Graeme Owens --------------------------- van den Bergh

Crncic - Shlupp

Finished 4th with 77 points and beat Grimsby and then Luton to secure promotion to the Football League.

Season 2012/13

2012 saw a change to 4-3-3 for Hinckley, and the arrival of Alan Navarro for £7000, Rory Fallon on a free, Blackburn and Man Utd trainees Reece Hands and Michael Potts, Saudi international Khalid Aziz, Danish hitman Rajko Lekic and Guinean 'keeper Mohamed Keita, as well as the loan moves of Foxes Martyn Waghorn and Tom Kennedy.

Keita

Freeman - Paco Craig - Wheelehan - Kennedy

Navarro

Hands - Potts

Waghorn - Fallon - Uchechi

Finished 16th with 59 points.

Season 2013/14

This year saw the arrival and exit of a combined total of nearly 60 players, most notable were giant defender Exodus Geohaghan, Palace defender Alex Wynter, Zambian midfielder Felix Katongo, experienced winger/striker Jean-Louis Akpa-Akpro, former Gillingham full back Barry Fuller, and two exciting regens in American playmaker Mark Valentin from Colorado and pacey spanish hitman Juan Domingo-Sáez, formerly of Sevilla.

Paco Craig headed to Shamrock Rovers in a club record £250,000 deal, with a 35% profit sell on clause, Michael Potts went to Brentford for £60,000 and 30% of the next fee, as well as Reckord leaving for £40,000 to join Sligo Rovers.

Used much the same 4-3-3 system as previously, as well as experimenting with a 4-5-1 with the same personnel .

Keita

Fuller - Wynter - Geohaghan - Mateo Vidovic

Aziz

Hands - Valentin

Shlupp - Fallon - Akpa-Akpro

Finished in 19th with 51 points, a poor season.

Started a new game with Arsenal. Signed Joe Hart for £25 mil. Top of the league in January and got given 22 mil so I ought Lukaku and Phil Jones.

Only thing is I cant get Fabregas playing well in either CM or AM. Maybe its just one of those seasons..

Anyone have any decent private network providers to use for a network game?

Have been using Hamachi but it's recently been playing up (the dot next to my mates name is blue instead of green)

Any help greatly appreciated, by the way I have a mac and my friend a windows pc

We started at the two clubs predicted to finish bottom of the Conf north/south; I got the boot from Vauxhaul after applying for one to many jobs, but recently stormed the league with a recently relegated Kettering, Rory Fallon and Lateef Elford-Alliyu top scorers. Meanwhile my mate is building Boreham Wood into a force, winning the Conf south in his third season there an then keeping them up in the Conf Prem. We are grafting for a career and need to continue!

Cheers

The problem I had was it was a dbc file that could not be opened, but I've sorted it now. Thanks for your excellent input nonetheless.

In fairness what you said was: "If only I knew how to download it"

What I replied with was how to download it.

I'm setting up a all re-gen game starting in 2040 by holidaying through 30 years - anyone want to have a go at this sort of thing?

I'll join you for that if you're willing to make it a network game, can see it being very interesting, I bet some teams are in really strange positions.

I'll join you for that if you're willing to make it a network game, can see it being very interesting, I bet some teams are in really strange positions.

No idea how to do network games, or whether I can change a normal game into a network game.

I'll look into it, but at the moment it's just a normal game.

the link appears to be broken.

I'll probably do the network game but it might take a while - I'm up to 2027 at the moment and that's taken about a days worth of playing so it would take about 2 days worth of playing to set it up should I need to start again to make it a network game.

I'll post more on here once it's all ready to go.

Archived