Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

I've uploaded a copy of it to the internet if anyone just wants to play on their own:

Mediafire

It's on patch 11.2 and the leagues are: England (BSS/BSN and above), Scotland (Third Division and above), Spain (Liga Adelante and above), Italy (Serie B and above), France (National and above) & Germany (2. Bundesliga and above).

Edit: It's just a save file so all you do is download and copy to documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>Games

do i need to download the 11.2 patch if so i cant find it

I've uploaded a copy of it to the internet if anyone just wants to play on their own:

Mediafire

It's on patch 11.2 and the leagues are: England (BSS/BSN and above), Scotland (Third Division and above), Spain (Liga Adelante and above), Italy (Serie B and above), France (National and above) & Germany (2. Bundesliga and above).

Edit: It's just a save file so all you do is download and copy to documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>Games

Mediafire

Mediafire

do i have to download the 11.2 patch if i did can you send me a link because i cant find it

Just got my most famous victory as Leicester manager in 5 years. 3rd game in the group stages and I had 4 points after drawing 1-1 with Porto and beat Dinamo 5-1 and I had Inter who'd won 2 out of 2. I had a first team out after a soul destroying 1-1 draw with Man United after they scored deep into Fergie Time. My only change was Andy King coming in for Charlie Adam. I started 4-2-2-2 with Inter starting 4-4-2.

We started well at the San Siro with Sanogo hitting the post after just 5 minutes but Inter went up the other end and Smithies produced a fine save to keep it at 0-0. It was 16 minutes before the deadlock was broken and It was Paul Gallagher who broke it. John Fleck whipped in a ball to the back post and Gally headed it in to put us 1-0 up. 2 minutes later and it was 2-0 with Khouma Babacar puncing on a Julio Cesar mistake and I was in dreamland but 5 minutes later a Felipe Melo piledriver closed the defecit to 1 and I was on the ropes. I though I'd survived the onslaught but the in 45th minute Maicon ran down the right and whipped a ball in with Eto getting a heartbreaking equaliser. I was broken and so was the team.

During half-time I told the team how proud I was and that we just needed to keep going and it would come.

The 2nd half started off well with Gallagher going close once more and Tom Cairney surging past players for fun but we just couldn't break down the Inter defence so I made a change. The anonymous Andy King coming off for Charlie Adam. It was the 60th minute and with Inter coming back into the game Yaya Sanogo latched onto a long ball by Phil Jones and he slotted it past Julio Cesar and silence the Inter fans. Time passed with no chance being made until the 90th minute when Maicon ran down the right again squared the ball to Felipe Melo who oce again scored an absolute piledriver and I thought that was it. 2 time in 2 matches and I really was a broken man. We kicked off with 3 minutes of injury time and we attacked all out and with 1 minute of injury time left we got a corner and John Fleck whipped it into the mix and that man Khouma Babacar rose above the defence and powered a header into the top corner past Cesar and send the travelling foxes into delirium. I was over the moon and just after play restarted the referee blew his full-time whistle and I went to the top of the qualifying group.

The 2nd half started off well with Gallagher going close once more and Tom Cairney surging past players for fun but we just couldn't break down the Inter defence so I made a change. The anonymous Andy King coming off for Charlie Adam. It was the 60th minute and with Inter coming back into the game Yaya Sanogo latched onto a long ball by Phil Jones and he slotted it past Julio Cesar and silence the Inter fans. Time passed with no chance being made until the 90th minute when Maicon ran down the right again squared the ball to Felipe Melo who oce again scored an absolute piledriver and I thought that was it. 2 time in 2 matches and I really was a broken man. We kicked off with 3 minutes of injury time and we attacked all out and with 1 minute of injury time left we got a corner and John Fleck whipped it into the mix and that man Khouma Babacar rose above the defence and powered a header into the top corner past Cesar and send the travelling foxes into delirium. I was over the moon and just after play restarted the referee blew his full-time whistle and I went to the top of the qualifying group.

Grats on that exhilarating win :) Know the feelings well. Although one player really sticks out like a thorn in the eye :whistle:

Gally in the fooking CL!?

:yesyes::giggle:

Oh and I just couldn't resist it. That Vauxhall team had unfinished business. Couldn't emulate the cup runs from last season though despite a record 8-0 win against Barrow. Went out in the League Cup 4th round against Chelsea (was a bit unlucky there) and a humiliating exit in the FA Cup 5th round to Championship Coventry even after a replay! Somehow, they even managed to outplay me. For a moment I thought the name was switched from Man City cause they certainly played like it.

The league was quite extraordinary (again) as I managed a run I've never ever done before, winning the first 15 games on the trot. Then inevitably came a run of only one win in seven. Picked it up again and managed to defend my first spot in no small part because of two fantastic wins against Man City (3-2 at home and later 1-3 away). Finished on 86 points, with 5 draws and 6 defeats and a worse goal difference than last year (+45). Man City both scored more and conceded less.

Champions League was quite something. Was seeded 3rd again and drawn together with Lyon, Inter and FC Copenhagen (again). Very tough group on paper. Despite a home defeat and away draw to Inter, I managed to win the group with Lyon doing me a huge favour.

Drew Marseille in the knockouts, getting a nervy 0-0 away only to be as frustrated at home. 0-0 after 210 minutes and penalties beckoned. Thankfully I have a world class keeper and was able to throw some peno experts in at the death. Through by the tip of my fingernails.

Drew Man City in the quarters which left me quite ambivalent. The strongest team in the game, but I'd managed to beat them twice already so... Dominated at home but a mistake from Annan on a defensive freekick allowed City to get an undeserved 1-1, so I thought that was it. An absolutely unreal performance away saw me completely obliterate them 1-5. Reminiscent of the game against Lyon at the same stage last season. ECSTATIC!

Next up was Atletico (still with Agüero and De Gea) in the semis. This time I was a bit fortunate to scrape home a 1-1 away as Agüero was as sharp as a rubber duck. I was easing into the final with 73 minutes gone in the home tie, leading 2-0 but then Sandro inexplicably went through the back of one of their defenders in a harmless position and got a straight red. Even worse, Buonanotte got a second yellow for protesting! And the triple whammy came when Agüero scored from the resulting move. Down to nine men with 15 minutes to go and one goal could send me out. But I got a huge slice of luck when from a corner Bassong headed into his own net on 77 minutes to give me that vital cushion. Held out until the final whistle to a huge sigh of relief.

In the final, I'd meet Inter again who had knocked out the double reigning champions Porto in their semifinal. With Bakambu, Riviere, Mauricio Pereyra, Hazard and Alexis Sanchez, they'd prove a handful I thought, especially with key men Sandro and Buonanotte out. It turned out to be probably the most extraordinary match I've witnessed bar that infamous Ipswich game from League One. Pereyra got a straight red after 18 minutes for going through the back of my left fullback, who had given me an early lead from a near post corner. That signalled the start of complete and utter dominance and everything just went in. It ended with a 6-0 rout with Bolatti (33 and off to Inter, ironically, on a free) getting a brace. I think I sat there in disbelief for a good minute. This time I probably will call it a day.

Final Achievements list:

Five consecutive promotions (Blue Sq North to Prem) with four league titles on the way

Two second places and once champions in the Prem

Won the FA Trophy once (2012)

Won the Johnstone Paint Trophy once (2014)

Won the FA Cup and League Cup once (2017)

One semifinal place and once Champions of CL (2017 and 2018 respectively)

Expanded Rivacre Park from 2500 to a 23098 All-seater and improved the training facilities to average, youth facilities to basic and average youth recruitment

Managerial stats:

Won 21 managerial awards

Bought 121 players for a total £167m

Sold 68 players for a total £91m

Highest Fee spent was £14,25m on Buonanotte in 2016

Highest Fee received was £19,5m (min rel clause) for a regen striker also in 2016

Match stats: 447 player, 277 won, 107 drawn, 63 lost, 936 goals scored, 435 conceded, +501 GD

Thanks for reading/following the career! I'll stop cluttering the thread with these huge posts now :P

This time I probably will call it a day.

Final Achievements list:

Five consecutive promotions (Blue Sq North to Prem) with four league titles on the way

Two second places and once champions in the Prem

Won the FA Trophy once (2012)

Won the Johnstone Paint Trophy once (2014)

Won the FA Cup and League Cup once (2017)

One semifinal place and once Champions of CL (2017 and 2018 respectively)

Expanded Rivacre Park from 2500 to a 23098 All-seater and improved the training facilities to average, youth facilities to basic and average youth recruitment

Managerial stats:

Won 21 managerial awards

Bought 121 players for a total £167m

Sold 68 players for a total £91m

Highest Fee spent was £14,25m on Buonanotte in 2016

Highest Fee received was £19,5m (min rel clause) for a regen striker also in 2016

Match stats: 447 player, 277 won, 107 drawn, 63 lost, 936 goals scored, 435 conceded, +501 GD

Thanks for reading/following the career! I'll stop cluttering the thread with these huge posts now :P

I give it a week!

Congrats! At times i think i've followed your game more than my own.

Currently started as AFC Leicester (taking over from Solihull Moors and giving them a few quid - about 25k wages and 50k trannies) in the Blue Sq North on the latest DB with 0 squad players. Got meself a fairly tidy team if im honest most of whom i cant remember at the minute - Matt Duke in goal, Brandy and Terry Dixon up front with Livaja (God knows how I got a WP for him!) Already into League 2 after 2 straight promotions. Will update more once im home with my laptop and not wasting time at work.

Final squad for those interested:

GK:Luiz (regen); DR: Rghegha (regen); DCR: Addison; DCL: Popescu; DL: Salami (regen); MCR: Dzagoev; MC: Müller (regen); MCL: Sandro; STCR: Cherubin (regen); STC: Malonga; STCL: Buonanotte

Main Subs:

GK: Nanouche (regen); DR: Onuoha; DCR: Pearson; DCL: Kara; MCR: Mihalovic (regen); MC: Bolatti; MCL: Annan; STCR: Mance (regen), Chramosta; STC: Adebayor (fading badly), Rodrigo (regen); STCL: Kelly (regen), Rodriguez (regen)

I give it a week!

Congrats! At times i think i've followed your game more than my own.

Currently started as AFC Leicester (taking over from Solihull Moors and giving them a few quid - about 25k wages and 50k trannies) in the Blue Sq North on the latest DB with 0 squad players. Got meself a fairly tidy team if im honest most of whom i cant remember at the minute - Matt Duke in goal, Brandy and Terry Dixon up front with Livaja (God knows how I got a WP for him!) Already into League 2 after 2 straight promotions. Will update more once im home with my laptop and not wasting time at work.

Don't tempt me :P

Archived