Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager 2011

Febian Brandy is an actual machine.

I know! When I was in the lower leagues with Leicester (before I become a current legend at Liverpool) I had Brandy and he scored like 30 - 40 goals every season. When I moved clubs, he was rubbish for Leicester, so I signed him for 200k, and he started scoring for me again lol:thumbup:

Someone needs to explain to me how Andres Guardado and Jong Ta Sae dont get work permits for England!!!

This needs to be severely looked in to in the new game, if not completely overhauled! The work permit system has been the one permanently shocking feature of every FM game.

Someone needs to explain to me how Andres Guardado and Jong Ta Sae dont get work permits for England!!!

This needs to be severely looked in to in the new game, if not completely overhauled! The work permit system has been the one permanently shocking feature of every FM game.

Guardado I don't understand but North Korea aren't in the top 70 in the world (at the start of the game at least) and so you wouldn't be certain to get a work permit for a North Korean.

I need a cheap left back for Leicester, its the first transfer window and got about 1.5 million to spend.

Peter Zanev, you can get him for about £40k and he's easily good enough for championship and prem.

Peter Zanev, you can get him for about £40k and he's easily good enough for championship and prem.

lol I knew someone would say him............I offered his club 150k and they rejected it, so I made an enquiry and they came back saying they wanted 50k (bit strange) so I offered them that and they just wouldn't accept the offer and he ended up at Grenoble!

Bastards

lol I knew someone would say him............I offered his club 150k and they rejected it, so I made an enquiry and they came back saying they wanted 50k (bit strange) so I offered them that and they just wouldn't accept the offer and he ended up at Grenoble!

Bastards

Atila Turan (Grenoble) ?

Bastards

Digne on loan. Will cut it at Champo level

Atila Turan (Grenoble) ?

Not really good enough at the start of the first season, is he?

Signed Mirko Pieri from Livorno as a stop gap in the end. He's doing a lot better than I expected!

MirkoPieriProfile_Attributes.png

Transfers 2010/11

LeicesterCityTransfers_History.png

Formation

LeicesterCityLeicester_Tactics.png

Ivanschitz would usually be in the starting XI but currently serving a 4 match ban!

League Table

npowerChampionshipInformation_LeagueTable.png

2 stand out results so far this season

LeicestervLeedsInformation_Overview.png

and

NorwichvLeicesterInformation_Overview.png

I will continue to update as the season goes on.....

Anyone signed a 17 year old right (In the first season) back called Romario? He's not a regen and he had a release clause of £300k

He's rated as a potential leading star for Premier League clubs (scout has 17 JCA and 20 JPA) I'll get a screenshot in a bit.

Unbelievable scenes at Broadhall Way!

2nd from bottom and 3 points adrift on the last day of the season, having gone unbeaten in 4 games to get anywhere near contention of survival. Scunthorpe 2 points ahead of me and Southampton 3 points. I had a slightly better goal difference than Saints and was 2 goals behind Scunthorpe. Playing 2nd place Forest who needed 3 points to go up and im resigned to going down. Especially going 1 behind after 3 minutes and Saints scoring 2 mins later.

Brian Howard on a free from Reading at 31 bags from 30 yards and brings with it the horrific FM Hope. The animal that is on loan Thiago Carioca bags a few miutes later and my hearts up my arsehole. 2nd half starts and im still 2nd from bottom with Scunthorpe drawing and Saints winning, Then after an hour everything goes mental. Ipswich equalise at Saints and a minute later Burnley smash one in against the Irons. Im in 22nd and all i need is a goal from Ipswich and Forest to **** off and i stay up. Bjorn Sigurdsson and Jamie Ward hit the woodwork for Florist and my dicks shrivelled up inside me. 2 minutes from time and im still down and resign myself again to life back in league 1. And then Grant Leadbitter bags for Ipswich and i stay up! Unbelievable, can of Fosters all over the gaff and marmite toast stuck to the settee. Top notch!

2nd from bottom and 3 points adrift on the last day of the season, having gone unbeaten in 4 games to get anywhere near contention of survival. Scunthorpe 2 points ahead of me and Southampton 3 points. I had a slightly better goal difference than Saints and was 2 goals behind Scunthorpe. Playing 2nd place Forest who needed 3 points to go up and im resigned to going down. Especially going 1 behind after 3 minutes and Saints scoring 2 mins later.

Brian Howard on a free from Reading at 31 bags from 30 yards and brings with it the horrific FM Hope. The animal that is on loan Thiago Carioca bags a few miutes later and my hearts up my arsehole. 2nd half starts and im still 2nd from bottom with Scunthorpe drawing and Saints winning, Then after an hour everything goes mental. Ipswich equalise at Saints and a minute later Burnley smash one in against the Irons. Im in 22nd and all i need is a goal from Ipswich and Forest to **** off and i stay up. Bjorn Sigurdsson and Jamie Ward hit the woodwork for Florist and my dicks shrivelled up inside me. 2 minutes from time and im still down and resign myself again to life back in league 1. And then Grant Leadbitter bags for Ipswich and i stay up! Unbelievable, can of Fosters all over the gaff and marmite toast stuck to the settee. Top notch!

Hah, great stuff. However, I couldn't help but wonder if your dick recovered from such an ordeal...

lol

Champ/Football Manager at it's finest!

Don't worry everyone my wanger is back to normal now.

Pissed about Work Permits though. Could have my 3rd and 4th choice Uruguayan CB's in my Stevenage team after they both agreed terms but failed WP's. Nearly had Kevin Doyle again but he keeps rejecting terms after agreeing with them in principle. First team now (2015-2016) looks something like;

Andy Lonergan

Javan Vidal - Danny Da Costa - Erling Jensen - Jelle Van Damme

Xavi Torres

Loanee (i think) - Brian Howard

Gai Assulin (2nd choice but i can't think who's 1st) - Savio -

Thiago Carioca

EDIT: Also with my Uruguay team i'm up to 4th in the world behind Spain, Ivory Coast and someone random Paraguay maybe. Came 3rd in the Copa America only conceeding once to eventual winners Chile in the semi's and once to Colombia in the quarter finals which went to penalties.

First year up in the Champ with Peterborough, 7 points clear with 6 games left, incredible.

My team is nothing special either, how we're doing this well is beyond me.

Joe Lewis

Lee Peltier - Ryan Bennett - Miles Addison - Tom Kennedy

James O'Shea - Michael Bostwick - Andrea Orlandi - George Boyd

Febian Brandy - Craig Mackail-Smith

subs; Michael Poke, Ovidiu Burca, Marc Tierney, Tommy Rowe, Andros Townsend, Dave Mooney, Dale Jennings

How that's clear at the top is beyond me, I guess I've got a superb tactic which even Prem sides struggle against - my counter attack, virtually everyone sits back whilst the wingers and forwards destroy them with pace (this often means dropping Boyd for Jennings/Townsend), nah, amazed, not up yet but it'd be a disaster if I don't take us up now. I guess this makes up for getting 98 points and coming fvcking 3rd in L1.

I think one trick on this, if you're not that clued up on defending (which on the whole I'm really not) then just get an assistant with very high tactical knowledge, set him to do the team instructions and you're often laughing.

I'd love to know my win percentage, 98 points first year, 93 second, and now I'm on course for over 90 once again. Delighted.

Andy Lonergan

Javan Vidal - Danny Da Costa - Erling Jensen - Jelle Van Damme

Xavi Torres

Stef Nijland - Brian Howard

Jose Baxter - Savio -

Thiago Carioca

EDIT: Also with my Uruguay team i'm up to 4th in the world behind Spain, Ivory Coast and someone random Paraguay maybe. Came 3rd in the Copa America only conceeding once to eventual winners Chile in the semi's and once to Colombia in the quarter finals which went to penalties.

Croatia are 3rd. Brazil are 14th behind Switzerland and England in 12th

Matias Ezequiel Schelotto bosses things on my game, snapped him up on a free transfer (not using the january update) and he has been a monster on the wing.

He's scored 3 and set up 6 in our past 6 games, Vladimir Weiss has also been an absolute inspiration on the other wing, his best performance being a perfect hat-trick vs Stoke in a 5-1 away victory.

Also trying to blend in my young players into my team and so far they've all done very well (Zacharie Boucher and Mickael Nelson especially)

Got two Brazilian regens who aren't going to be joining me until 2014 (I'm only in 2011!) but I have a young right back called Romario coming in January.

I've just been on a really good unbeaten run, then Sunderland of all teams beat me 6-1

I swear the CPU cheats you out of the game sometimes, my players morale is all on bad now because of this and I'll probably end up losing about 10 games on the trot now.

3 promotions in a row with my Hinckley team.

Took a while to settle in Conference North but then had da long unbeaten run and nicked first spot near the end.

Suimilar story in the Conference, but this time my team was nearly all new, no one left from the previous season. Was always in the PO's then managed to pip Luton to 1st spot with 102 points, funny thing is they got 100 and lost in the PO's. Cruel really.

League Two I spent the first half of the season in mid table, but finished in third despite losing three games in a row at the end.

I was getting 400 people in the conference North, now games are a 4k sell out all the time.

Archived