Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mmarkie

Yuki Abe

um, i think it's the jaw and the eyes - well, at least i've moved on from the chuckle brothers....

I was gonna ask you if you were the same guy who said I looked like the Chuckle Brothers!

I'm beginning to get a little bit worried about you...

No.

Obtaining International Clearance and obtaining a Work Permit are two completely different matters.

the use of the word subject complicates things.

IIRC international clearance is the transfer of the players regisitration from one FA to another, no chance of the deal falling through, However the use of subject suggests there is a chance this could fall through which would suggest work permit.

the use of the word subject complicates things.

IIRC international clearance is the transfer of the players regisitration from one FA to another, no chance of the deal falling through, However the use of subject suggests there is a chance this could fall through which would suggest work permit.

I suggest the earlier posters search on Google "international clearance" +fa

"work permit" +fa

The granting of a work permit has been discussed at length earlier in this thread.

I was gonna ask you if you were the same guy who said I looked like the Chuckle Brothers!

I'm beginning to get a little bit worried about you...

yeah, worry away, although the chuckle brothers comparison is unquestionable :P

Hahahaaa that's not very complimentary on Yuki is it? I thought this geezer was supposed to be a bit handy breaking forward? Odd.

No, he's a tireless defensive midfielder. Probably a great acquisition for us, to be perfectly honest. Most of us don't really seem to think Andy King needs replacing, he needs a foil, well here he is. Ideally.

Archived