Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeattleShane

Who do you think has put in a transfer request.?

I know all this conjecture is stupid, and I know that I don't know what's going on, but I'd be shocked if Fryatt hasn't asked to leave. That shit with his boots is ridiculous, and I'm sure his agent was livid.

Either I'm going crazy or I'm being paranoid, but something about the start to this season seems very 2007/08ish to me.

I am surprised and disappointed.

These players want to leave because there is something not right at the club. They are 3 of our top players and gutted any of them would want to leave a club that nearly got in the Prem last season.

There is something seriously wrong here. They are playing for us, ok some have been Sub a few times but all have the ability to start week in week out and must know that. They aren't short of opportunities.

Whether it's Sousa's training methods, style of play or general lack of communication ??

Fryatt especially would not just up and leave this club because he fancied a move, and add that with two of our other first teamers wanting to leave, there must be problems behind the scenes.

Milan Manderic getting rid of Pearson was the worst mistake you ever made. I don't care what kind of football he player which I personally didn't think was that bad, he got us results and look at the players he has signed at HULL, which no doubt would have been targets for us if he had of stayed!!

I will back Sousa but all evidence suggests we are on a slippery slope :cry:

I know all this conjecture is stupid, and I know that I don't know what's going on, but I'd be shocked if Fryatt hasn't asked to leave. That shit with his boots is ridiculous, and I'm sure his agent was livid.

Either I'm going crazy or I'm being paranoid, but something about the start to this season seems very 2007/08ish to me.

I noticed his boots changed from pre game to when he came on. What's the story there?

Your source? Bert has already mentioned the names : Fryatt, Gallagher and Wellens.

I've been told by 'people' - As other people with sources say don't want to name names, It's a person i've not had info from before, and alot of names are flying about, Bert has obviously heard those names, I've heard these, merge threads with the one in the Leicester forum if you want :dunno:

But to me makes sense, as said Fryatt not playing games, Hobbs not playing well (could be coincidence) and was clear to see Nige saw alot and took him under his arm.

Not crazy, it's exactly how it feels to me - but with more added losing...

I've been told by 'people' - As other people with sources say don't want to name names, It's a person i've not had info from before, and alot of names are flying about, Bert has obviously heard those names, I've heard these, merge threads with the one in the Leicester forum if you want :dunno:

But to me makes sense, as said Fryatt not playing games, Hobbs not playing well (could be coincidence) and was clear to see Nige saw alot and took him under his arm.

Not saying you're wrong just that Bert's usually right with these things. I would've hazarded a guess at Hobbs as well but I think it's safe to say Fryatt is definitely one of them as he's clearly not a happy bunny.

I noticed his boots changed from pre game to when he came on. What's the story there?

Not sure if it has anything to do with Sousa and his staff making Fryatt take the insoles he wears for his flat feet out of his boots; that apparently caused his injury. Either that, or 1) he wanted different cleats that would work better with the pitch condition or 2) the whole boot story is something made up to disguise something else. again, more conjecture.

heard this about transfers and also heard it

Campbell - blackpool

Hobbs - Hull

Wellens, Gallagher Fryatt also wanting out .....

if these players want out then sell them. but all this is just rumours of what players it is

BERT is the only one with credible contacts so it's........ WELLENS GALLAGHER FRYATT

The question is WHY???

isn't that obvious, things are seriously wrong behind the scenes and only one man is responsible for the team as far as I can see and his names Paulo Sousa

Fryatt- disappointing, but you could kinda expect it if we didn't have a good start. If him and DJ (and Gallagher) go, we're gonna have to buy a striker or two, someone who has shown he can score at this level, otherwise we have NO goalscoring threat.

Gallagher- good player, but wasn't that good for us.

Wellens- has been great for us imo, and disappointing he wants to go (if true). Need another CM then, cause we have King, don't think Oakley's as good as him, and no other decent CM.

Archived