Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Knowitall

Think I've found your answer:

"Fooking Leicester Mercury.

I posted on here about Leicester offering him a two and half year contract. What do they do? Read it on here and phone Leicester up for a quote.

Today at work has been tense. They want someones head on a post, and its mine.

Leicester Mercury if your reading this at least get in touch with me first before you risk my job.

Maybe you could do some real reporting and find things out yourselfs? "

Think I've found your answer:

"Fooking Leicester Mercury.

I posted on here about Leicester offering him a two and half year contract. What do they do? Read it on here and phone Leicester up for a quote.

Today at work has been tense. They want someones head on a post, and its mine.

Leicester Mercury if your reading this at least get in touch with me first before you risk my job.

Maybe you could do some real reporting and find things out yourselfs? "

Cheers :thumbup:

Hopefully hes still in the job then :giggle:

I don't remember that post.

I just remember wide speculation about him having gone to ground after getting flak over getting Cox wrong.

I'm sure I even remember Bert discrediting him as a source? Although I could be doing Bert an injustice there with my poor memory, my apologies if so.

I don't remember that post.

I just remember wide speculation about him having gone to ground after getting flak over getting Cox wrong.

I'm sure I even remember Bert discrediting him as a source? Although I could be doing Bert an injustice there with my poor memory, my apologies if so.

Correct.

Knowitall was/is simply a fan who spent a lot of his time at the training ground getting friendly and talking to the players. Never had a job within the club.

Correct.

Knowitall was/is simply a fan who spent a lot of his time at the training ground getting friendly and talking to the players. Never had a job within the club.

No reason not to believe you which makes me wonder why he would make a post like the one I quoted. Although I also read in an earlier post of his something along the lines of the club were banning fans from the training ground? Maybe he was no longer allowed access and because of this created a reason why he no longer had any info.

No reason not to believe you which makes me wonder why he would make a post like the one I quoted. Although I also read in an earlier post of his something along the lines of the club were banning fans from the training ground? Maybe he was no longer allowed access and because of this created a reason why he no longer had any info.

Coincidence?

I think not.

The reason he posted that on a number of occasions was simply because he didn't want his cover to be blown.

What doesn't make sense to me is why the players and officials would release information so delicate that it could scupper potential targets to an obsessed fan. Did they really think he would keep it to himself?

makes you wonder if somone is full of shit

Correct.

That's not what I was told but you're right he wasn't employed by the Club.

In the end he stopped posting because of all the abusive pm's he was receiving.

Archived