Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Anyone order the 'signed' delux album? Ordered two copies as presents so don't wanna rip off all the packaging but they don't looked signed.

Anyone tell me if they are on the inside or anything?

Did yours get delivered today then?

Still waiting for mine :angry:

Anyone order the 'signed' delux album? Ordered two copies as presents so don't wanna rip off all the packaging but they don't looked signed.

Did yours get delivered today then?

Still waiting for mine :angry:

Yeah came today.

Mines a right fuck up, I originally ordered it on the 3rd Nov (I think that was the date), got a ref number but no confirmation email as you do with most thing, but I looked and hadn't been charged so I emailed then last weekend and they said they had no record of that ref number and email address, so i've had to reorder (On Tuesday I think), this time I got a ref number and a confirmation e-mail, but it still hasn't arrived.

I did get an email the other day saying it had been shipped.

Does it come Royal Mail or courier?

Cheers, looks like it might (Hopefully) come tomorrow then, if not i'll give it till Monday if it's still not here i'll be contacting them again.

I paid £33 for 2 with delivery from them, found out yesterday you can get it delivered from Amazon for £11 each.

Typical.

Edited by Filbert_Ross

I have 2 pairs (4 tickets for sale) hard copy (printed) tickets for Friday 28th November at Nottingham.

The 1st pair are Blk 6,Row E,Seats 10 & 11

The 2nd pair are Blk 14,Row S,Seats 11 & 12

I'm happy to sell each pair (I.e 2 tickets) for £90.00 (Face value, plus booking and transaction fees) and will only sell as pairs.

I'm not prepared to accept any offers below the prices quoted so please do not ask. Furthermore as I'm not interested in profiting from these tickets I do not want to get into an auction and will sell to the first person who contacts me on a first come first served basis.

If you are interested in purchasing these tickets please PM me.

Many thanks.

Edited by ian_marshall

Got it today! The aerial views are beautiful!

The KP is in a few shots aswell.

They are signed on the sleeve (The booklet inside)

• 1 month later...

I asked my sister to get me the dvd deluxe album for xmas but she went and got me the normal album again which i already have.

Does the dvd do the experience justice?

I watched it on a 46" telly with a home cinema system. It's without doubt the best filmed gig DVD I've seen. Some great crowd shots with the stage viewed from the same angle as the audience. I stood about two thirds of the way back and thought it was manic there until I saw the crowd at the front on film :D

• 4 weeks later...

Kasabian will be performing at this years BAFTA film awards in the Royal Opera House on the 8th Feb. These awards will be shown live (I think) on BBC1, looks like they will be the opening act so no need to sit through the whole awards if you don't want  :thumbup:

http://www.bafta.org/press/press-releases/kasabian-to-perform-at-british-academy-film-awards

• 3 months later...