Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

meh - should've released the live video from Vicky Park - way better.

That video does nothing new, and just conforms to their chavvy stereotype which I personally think undervalues them as a band. Oh well! 

Anyone else catch them at Benicassim's 'FIB'?

I'll get stick for this, but I genuinely think they topped the Viccy Park gig. They were on top form again. 'Fire' seemed to last about half an hour and they spent the breakdown getting everyone to crouch down low before it going off when they played the final chorus.

Vlad and Switchblades were absolute carnage. Load of Leicester there too. Amazing night.

• Like 1

Anyone else catch them at Benicassim's 'FIB'?

I'll get stick for this, but I genuinely think they topped the Viccy Park gig. They were on top form again. 'Fire' seemed to last about half an hour and they spent the breakdown getting everyone to crouch down low before it going off when they played the final chorus.

Vlad and Switchblades were absolute carnage. Load of Leicester there too. Amazing night.

Yes! Missed the first couple, can't even remember why. But easily the biggest crowd for the entire festival, Leicester shirts all over the place, along with fan shirts. Fantastic set.

Yup Bumblebee video is really shite, talk about appealing to the stereotypical chav maket, especially after what i feel was the best video they had done in Eeezeh.....come on kasabian.

Just looked like a normal video to me. A bit boring but don't get the chav comment.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The iTunes festival gig was fucking incredible.

Wow, they get better and better!

Bow sounded brilliant live, every song did, brilliant.

Itunes festival last night was mental, the only thing it was missing was loads of foxes

I heard a few Leicester chants going on, makes me laugh, Leicester fans always seem to get heard at Kasabian gig's, they did a session for Zane Lowe at Maida Vale on Monday to a (presumably) few hundred people, you even heard Leicester chants on that.

To anyone wanting to watch the iTunes gig - https://itunes.apple.com/artist/kasabian/id20478838

(You need iTunes)

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Did someone say that they are releasing the Vicky park gig on dvd for xmas?

Is that a fact or just rumours?

That'll be great...my 1year old son loves um and does gestures like he's Tom!!

Would have took him to Vicky too but dont think  he's have enjoyed it that much!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hope they do release the DVD

Cracking weekend for me and my mate ,came up from Friday to Sunday .Whole weekend will never be forgotten from start to finish superb .He just sent me a link of this 9 secs in some fat cvnt( Cambridgefox) pink/ blue stripes puts in an appearance,don't blink!

Hope they do release the DVD

Cracking weekend for me and my mate ,came up from Friday to Sunday .Whole weekend will never be forgotten from start to finish superb .He just sent me a link of this 9 secs in some fat cvnt( Cambridgefox) pink/ blue stripes puts in an appearance,don't blink!

The DVD is released Mid-November includes the Summer Solstice Gig and the Sony Access/Behind the scenes thing with the interviews.