Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Just watched the Glastonbury set again. So good to watch. The intro for Switchblade Smiles is awesome. Love the visual effects that they do aswell.

As much as I like to listen to some of their songs from time to time, they're much better live. Brilliant.

Couldn't get any standing tickets for Manchester or Leeds. And I'm not falling for buying them off Ticketmaster's sister website GetMeIn.

Mate tried to get us tickets for Manchester too, but failed apparently. Thought Kasabian would be a big pull if I'm honest. Bit disappointing because I did want to see them.

That video looks brilliant.

Did anyone go last night? Good?

Was it only shown last night or is there a few showings? Can't really be arsed to go cinema (It's not close), as tempted as I am, just waiting for DVD. I'll probably be listening to Absolute Radio Sunday night though.

That video looks brilliant.

Did anyone go last night? Good?

Was it only shown last night or is there a few showings? Can't really be arsed to go cinema (It's not close), as tempted as I am, just waiting for DVD. I'll probably be listening to Absolute Radio Sunday night though.

Yeah I went, I didn't know what to expect really but was pleasantly surprised. Felt like a fair bit was chopped out though.

The crowd looks absolutely massive in it, you just don't grasp it when there. It was going mental from front to back for a few songs and that was worth seeing.

Q&A at the start was funny, Serges Mum and Dad were there and waved at the screen like he could see them ha.

Yeah I went, I didn't know what to expect really but was pleasantly surprised. Felt like a fair bit was chopped out though.

The crowd looks absolutely massive in it, you just don't grasp it when there. It was going mental from front to back for a few songs and that was worth seeing.

Q&A at the start was funny, Serges Mum and Dad were there and waved at the screen like he could see them ha.

That what I want to see really, I know how big it was, I was there, I've seen pictures but I still don't think I fully appreciate just how big/mental it was and would be great to see.

Edited by Matt

That what I want to see really, I know how big it was, I was there, I've seen pictures but I still don't think I fully appreciate just how big/mental it was and would be great to see.

Fire, Vlad and Club foot was absolutely incredible, especially the first two. The shots at 3.50 on that video are what the whole park was like for them.

There have only been a few still images knocking about from above, the filmed stuff makes it look twice as big as those ones. 

Some brilliant shots from the helicopter of the sun setting over the bradgate park area and the park with everyone in there.