Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

That was my first reaction but I think £14.99 is fair enough for the DVD so the additional album with extra tracks is a freebee.

Not on Blu-Ray ??

I watched it at the cinema, so not in a rush to see it again.  Think I will wait for it to hit ebay!

That was my first reaction but I think £14.99 is fair enough for the DVD so the additional album with extra tracks is a freebee.

Not on Blu-Ray ??

This is what I thought, besides I expected the DVD alone to be more around the £20 if i'm honest!

Edited by Matt

Why would it be more than £20? Thats extortionate

I didn't say more, I said to be more around the £20 for the DVD alone. It would be extortionate, i'm not saying it would be right, but it's what I expected as in it wouldn't have surprised me, modern life is expensive, things are rip-off's nowadays.

Edited by Matt

Sadly not but I did see you lot. We had an England/Leicester flag. Unfortunately we spent half hour after the gig trying to locate my mates dad who had gone missing half way through the set.

Was a brilliant night can't believe how many came and started singing with us.. must have been 100-150 strong lol

Yeah there were a fair few there. I German friend of mine, who has adopted Leicester as his team even ran over to join in!

Shame there isn't any videos on youtube of us, was a great atmosphere bar the HMH staff taking Leicester tops and flags off people especially a girl who came with us and gave her no changing facilities what so ever, we had to cover her with coats so she could get changed into a jumper she borrowed off a lad we knew who went!