Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough ticket prices announced

Middlesbrough v Leicester City

Saturday 2nd April 2011, Kick off 3.00pm

We have been allocated 926 tickets for this fixture.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults £26.00

Seniors £16.00

Under 18's £13.00

Selling details:

Priority 1 STH - Mon 21st March

Priority 2 STH - Tues 22nd March

Priority 3 STH- Weds 23rd March

Members - Thurs 24th March

General Sale - Fri 25th March

Foxtravel:

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 9.30am.

Fox Travel prices are: Adult STH £20.00, Under 18/Senior STH £18.00, Adult £23.00, Under 18/Senior £21.00.

Meh, not bad for a side that was in Europe a few years back, very mediocre away day though must say.

why only 926 tickets, this place is a dump and always half empty, surely theres option of more..

for anyone not been before this place is in middle of nowhere and is pants , but will still go to follow the boys on promotion push

IN SVEN WE TRUST !!!!! :sge: :sge: :sge:

• 3 weeks later...

There will be the option for more, basically Middlesbrough tell City how many they can have but they dont get refunded for any they dont sell.

So say for example the allocation was 3000 and we took all of the them and only sold 1200 the club would still have to pay Middlesbrough for 3000 hence why we have only requested a few.

If we were in the playoffs now we would be taking thousands

To people who know their stuff:

I can't choose between going to Middlesborough or Reading?

Can anybody help me out? What's the atmosphere like at both places? I want to stand all game sing all game, which one will most likely be better for that?

Booked! going on the coach much cheaper than the rail would have cost £120, I hope the coach could perhaps but a dvd on or something as it is a long journey. Personally I don't think were going to win there but going because it's fun, never been to Middlesbrough before I remember when my local side Nuneaton played there, couldn't go cause it was tuesday.

I think if we don't beat Middlesbrough the play offs is dead & burried.

To people who know their stuff:

I can't choose between going to Middlesborough or Reading?

Can anybody help me out? What's the atmosphere like at both places? I want to stand all game sing all game, which one will most likely be better for that?

Well money wise cheaper to go to Reading, however if we lose to Middlesbrough the play offs is over so by the time we play Reading there's nothing to play for. So best go to Middlesbrough, I'd reckonmend going by Coach cheaper than paying the petrol or getting by rail.

Ground holds something like 35,000.

Average attendance is around 15,000 this year.

Can't believe we only got 900 odd tickets :frusty:

That'll be an initial allocation. If we sell the 900 then we'll probably get more.

Archived