Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

wish sven would focus of 2 strikers and make sure he brings them in, instead of throwing money all round the market and not being commited to buying

Righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..............

"instead of throwing money all round the market"

These people have a lot to answer for if this thread hits 300 :P

Top Posters in this thread

Babylon 189

Carlito's Way 147

Happy Fox 136

Bilo 99

thybluefox 96

lestajigs 91

MikeyT 91

Callabinho 87

One Arm Babba 74

John Matrix 71

Itsthejoeker 70

How did you get those stats? I can't imagine you sitting there with a pen and paper, tallying up as you go through 289+ pages?

Bored at work and excel :ph34r:

I though you'd found some secret stats page :dunno: and I love a graph me. Dear or dear Roo, you've gone down in my estimations, what a tragic waste of time (although fitting considering this thread).

Note to mods - get Mark to add some wizzy graphs into the forum showing all manor of stats!

I though you'd found some secret stats page :dunno: and I love a graph me. Dear or dear Roo, you've gone down in my estimations, what a tragic waste of time (although fitting considering this thread).

Note to mods - get Mark to add some wizzy graphs into the forum showing all manor of stats!

I like to do anything other than work at work but i would never get that bored. The stats are on the front page.

So we could end up with our striker target's taken by other club's, i know Sven like's to play hardball but not getting a prolific striker could cost him his own job if we fail to get promoted this season and if there we're any decent loan striker's available i'd guess we would have already taken them since Sven is trying to save on the cash :)

So we could end up with our striker target's taken by other club's, i know Sven like's to play hardball but not getting a prolific striker could cost him his own job if we fail to get promoted this season and if there we're any decent loan striker's available i'd guess we would have already taken them since Sven is trying to save on the cash :)

That's untrue. i believe if we don't get our targets (mainly Long/Maynard) we will buy an average striker for much less and when the Prem teams put out their final registrations we'll most definitely have plenty of strikers to choose from for a loan that fit the category that we are seeking. Patience is a virtue, and ideally it would be nice to get someone in permanently, but I don't think it will be the end of the world if we don't. I'm sure Sven will have plans and asked about players that might be heading on the Prem loan list.

Archived