AoWW Posted 27 May 2011 Posted 27 May 2011 complained about having a button named after him. Apparently Mark hadn't paid the copyright fees or something.
Libertine Posted 27 May 2011 Posted 27 May 2011 complained about having a button named after him. Apparently Mark hadn't paid the copyright fees or something. I thought Top said he was willing to 'take a hit' for the good of the club?
DB11 Posted 28 May 2011 Posted 28 May 2011 What button is this you speak of? As an assumption, it takes you to the top of the page? Why don't you just press the 'Home' key - it's what I always use anyway
MC Prussian Posted 28 May 2011 Posted 28 May 2011 Yes - why is it gone??? Why?? I want it back! Imagine the amount of times I've now submitted a report on innocent FT members instead!!!
Webbo Posted 28 October 2012 Author Posted 28 October 2012 It's back And it's gone again. It's taking me all my time not to keep reporting people by accident.
Zingari Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 if or when it's there , what does the button do ?
ozleicester Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Top left corner of the page! Why the fook would anyone need a button that takes you to the top left corner of the page??.. the world as gorn mad i tells ya
goose2010 Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 the 'top' button is v.handy when viewing FT on an ipad.....i miss the top button!
marko Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 the 'top' button is v.handy when viewing FT on an ipad.....i miss the top button! It's still there! Look in the blue border in the upper left corner; it's a whiteish/greyish arrow pointing upwards. Admittedly, it's not very easy to spot.
MC Prussian Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Would've It's still there! Look in the blue border in the upper left corner; it's a whiteish/greyish arrow pointing upwards. Admittedly, it's not very easy to spot. Would've been nice if it had been announced beforehand. But thanks for the info - now I know! Could the new top button be modified so it sticks out a bit more visually?
goose2010 Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 It's still there! Look in the blue border in the upper left corner; it's a whiteish/greyish arrow pointing upwards. Admittedly, it's not very easy to spot. took me ages to find it!
Webbo Posted 29 October 2012 Author Posted 29 October 2012 It's back, I'm sure it wasn't there a minute ago.
Mike Oxlong Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Gutted Thought this was a thread about the clitorati.
I am Rod Hull Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Gutted Thought this was a thread about the clitorati. Webbo cant find that, either
BoneDog Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Shit-hot thread. I've learned two things: You can go to the top of the page by pressing the 'Home' button on the keyboard. And you can report people! Don't think I've ever tried that. I'm sure there was a snazzy 'Top of page' button the other day. It caught my eye and looked smart.
ozleicester Posted 29 October 2012 Posted 29 October 2012 Shit-hot thread. I've learned two things: You can go to the top of the page by pressing the 'Home' button on the keyboard. And you can report people! Don't think I've ever tried that. I'm sure there was a snazzy 'Top of page' button the other day. It caught my eye and looked smart. Cool... can you press it for me now please
DB11 Posted 30 October 2012 Posted 30 October 2012 the 'top' button is v.handy when viewing FT on an ipad.....i miss the top button! Just press the top of your iPad (the black status bar) and that takes you to the top of any app including Safari web pages.
sphericalfox Posted 30 October 2012 Posted 30 October 2012 Is there no advice about the bottom button?
goose2010 Posted 1 November 2012 Posted 1 November 2012 Just press the top of your iPad (the black status bar) and that takes you to the top of any app including Safari web pages. Well I didn't no that! Thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.