Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Top button.

2080273-vlarge.jpg complained about having a button named after him. Apparently Mark hadn't paid the copyright fees or something. :dunno:

• 1 year later...

the 'top' button is v.handy when viewing FT on an ipad.....i miss the top button!

It's still there!

Look in the blue border in the upper left corner; it's a whiteish/greyish arrow pointing upwards. Admittedly, it's not very easy to spot.

Would've

It's still there!

Look in the blue border in the upper left corner; it's a whiteish/greyish arrow pointing upwards. Admittedly, it's not very easy to spot.

Would've been nice if it had been announced beforehand. But thanks for the info - now I know!

Could the new top button be modified so it sticks out a bit more visually?

Shit-hot thread. I've learned two things:

You can go to the top of the page by pressing the 'Home' button on the keyboard. And you can report people! Don't think I've ever tried that.

I'm sure there was a snazzy 'Top of page' button the other day. It caught my eye and looked smart.

Shit-hot thread. I've learned two things:

You can go to the top of the page by pressing the 'Home' button on the keyboard. And you can report people! Don't think I've ever tried that.

I'm sure there was a snazzy 'Top of page' button the other day. It caught my eye and looked smart.

Cool... can you press it for me now please :thumbup:

Archived