Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

I reckon N'gog would be a good signing. Like Lucas a couple of years ago, he's the type of player who the media scapegoat to emphasise the 'decline' of a club and the hoardes then pile on.

He's shown pace and some decent finishing ability at Liverpool.

I reckon N'gog would be a good signing. Like Lucas a couple of years ago, he's the type of player who the media scapegoat to emphasise the 'decline' of a club and the hoardes then pile on.

He's shown pace and some decent finishing ability at Liverpool.

Totally, totally agree. Would love this. But how the hell am I going to write this tender if my head is full of forward line equations involving Kebe, Jelavic, Ngog, Maynard, Yakubu etc !!! Where can I go that DOESN'T have an internet signal ? Actually, don't answer that !

Totally, totally agree. Would love this. But how the hell am I going to write this tender if my head is full of forward line equations involving Kebe, Jelavic, Ngog, Maynard, Yakubu etc !!! Where can I go that DOESN'T have an internet signal ? Actually, don't answer that !

coventry they are still getting their heads round shagging their own family members being illegal

BertLcfc LcfcInfoMan

Marc Antoine Fortune is on Sven's list as is David N'Gog. Don't believe reports he's rejected us because he hasn't yet.

thought he said yesterday there was no truth in Ngog to us, now he's on the list?!

I'd take N'Gog for anything under £4 million. That Fortune from West Brom can bollocks though, would much rather pay more and get Simon Cox. I want Jelavic though, like Babylon i'm convinced after seeing the way he took those goals last season that he could be stunning at this level. Powerful striker too, could lead the line in a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 which is what we're crying out for. Pay whatever it takes, even rinse £10 million on him. Box, collect.

Archived