Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

TommyElphick4 Tommy Elphick

Well I didn't expect that! #bhafc #lcfc

:unsure:

Either we have signed CMS because he has decided he doesn't like Brighton after all or BHA have completed a double swoop of leon crnic and kermogant

@Pelts_86 Lee Peltier

Haha I dnt kno anyfn ppl, that just my own opinoion am as excited as use to see if we get any1

@StringerSport Ian Stringer

There isn't a press conference as such today. Just Sven's usual debrief after a weekend game. Hopefully be on 104.9fm after 6pm

Guest BlueBrett

Elphick - another CB? surely not?

Is Kebe actually being talked about or are the posts that refer to him just the result of wishful thinking?

Elphick - another CB? surely not?

Is Kebe actually being talked about or are the posts that refer to him just the result of wishful thinking?

Isn't it all wishful thinkingdunno.gif

Could be bull but the Guardian slipped in that Ngog is off to Bolton.

10.19am: More Twitter news: @BelgoFoot: "French media saying #lfc want option on Hazard to be in the loan deal for Joe Cole to Lille." DJones_People: "Let's see what happens with Clint Dempsey today. Three clubs definitely interested - could be a disaster for Fulham if they bid." MirrorAnderson: "David Ngog has agreed to join Bolton from Liverpool for £4m." And perhaps most intriguingly: @TomHuddlestone6: "Can't believe who just sneaked into the training ground the back way! Wow"

Archived