Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

bit annoyed that they haven't released members information yet. I go on holiday on the 28th and want to get my membership sorted before I go so I can ring up on members release day and make sure I get some tickets.

Same here mate why does it take so long?

What a poor system, can't select my own ST seat and even though I have added my dad and sister to my account (ST for the 2 seats adjacent) I can't book these seats for them either.

Good job we have money now as I am trying to give the club £130 odd quid (will be bringing 3 friends) and they don't make it easy.

The ticket office has now phoned me 3 times to try and get me to buy tickets, I explained to them on the first call that I am in Tenerife but I dont think it has sunk in ! :frusty:

The staff there sound partially brain-dead according to the posts on here commenting on them. lol

So tickets supposedly go on sale to members this Saturday, yet the club STILL haven't released details of their membership packages! Getting seriously fucked off with this now. If they don't want my money, that's just fine by me. :angry::@:banghead:

The ticket office has now phoned me 3 times to try and get me to buy tickets, I explained to them on the first call that I am in Tenerife but I dont think it has sunk in ! :frusty:

Buy one two for me me and AoWW... back of the kop thanks, alternatively, have them call me, i will act on your behalf ;):thumbup:

Buy one two for me me and AoWW... back of the kop thanks, alternatively, have them call me, i will act on your behalf ;):thumbup:

:unsure: I have this strange feeling ive been .... violated. Mind you, its not the first time... and it was by AOWW, so... :thumbup: :w00t:

:unsure: I have this strange feeling ive been .... violated. Mind you, its not the first time... and it was by AOWW, so... :thumbup: :w00t:

You don't usually complain. :whistle:

yes but at least make it so you can buy up to 3 guest tickets. Plus what do you mean 'have no reason to'?

I'm no maths genius but 13,000 season ticket holders with 4 tickets each makes 52,000, which is almost 20,00 over Filbert Way's capacity. So that wouldn't work.

And I mean due to working to many saturdays etc...

I'm no maths genius but 13,000 season ticket holders with 4 tickets each makes 52,000, which is almost 20,00 over Filbert Way's capacity. So that wouldn't work.

And I mean due to working to many saturdays etc...

yes 13 000 STH but that doesnt mean every one of them is going to go because i already know a few who are not going because its a rip off.

Bet it won't be a sell out though seen as the prices are ridiculous

How are they ridiculous?

Any other club playing Real Madrid in a friendly would be charging the exact same

How are they ridiculous?

Any other club playing Real Madrid in a friendly would be charging the exact same

Its still only a friendly? should only charge like £5-10 for U18s and £15 for adults

does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of tickets you can buy for a friendly as im hoping to get 10 tickets when they come on general sale!

you can get as many as you want when they go on general sale

Archived