Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Its a lot but expected, and EVERY other club would charge similar prices. The owners reportedly paid around a £1million for this, and are rumours RealMadrid's strong players will take part.

Its Real Madrid- the BIGGEST team in club football, and will be the only time they come to the Walkers in years.

Can't expect the owners to charge the same as we did for Sunderland last year after what they've paid for this and its a guaranteed sellout.

Guys: Info on memberships

Spoke to Jim at the ticket office when purchasing mine, I'm not interested in becoming a member as im already a STH but thought there was a bit of confusion as to what the situation was onm here so tried to get some clarification. membership details will be announced in the next 48hours - so they will be using the madrid game as a vehicle to drive the madrid ticket sales im guessing.

Susan Whelan got her head screwed on, smart.

Spoke to Jim at the ticket office when purchasing mine, I'm not interested in becoming a member as im already a STH but thought there was a bit of confusion as to what the situation was onm here so tried to get some clarification. membership details will be announced in the next 48hours - so they will be using the madrid game as a vehicle to drive the madrid ticket sales im guessing.

Thanks for the update. :thumbup:

Thanks mate its about bloody time!

When I looked there were a few different packages of varying price, they started out pretty cheap though.

From what I remember, the cheapest was something like £40 quid for tickets to two Gold fixtures plus the standard benefits such as priority and megastore discount.

The more expensive ones were pretty much the same but you get more tickets, think the most expensive was about £100 for 10 tickets or something like that.

Quite decent if you want the priority and will be attending but can't get a ST for whatever reason.

Are they having problems selling these or is it going to be on network tv and they're trying to sell as many as they can before it's announced either way there is an air of desperation about this as I've received texts, emails, flyers, phone calls pressuring me to buy.

Are they having problems selling these or is it going to be on network tv and they're trying to sell as many as they can before it's announced either way there is an air of desperation about this as I've received texts, emails, flyers, phone calls pressuring me to buy.

Who knows? :dunno: I'd like to get my hands on a ticket, I might even have become a member to make sure I got one, yet as membership packages STILL haven't been announced (despite the fact that Real Madrid tickets supposedly go on sale to members tomorrow!) I'm fasting losing the will to live... and the inclination to give the club any more money than I need to! Farcical.

They seem so keen to push them onto season ticket holders I can only assume they're not flying out of the ticket office so I'll probably just wait and chance my luck that they make it to general sale. Bye bye any membership money the club would have got from me. :mellow:

Not possible to get a season ticket this year but I want the best membership package. You'd of thought they would of wanted my money its not like they haven't had chance to sort it out. Its only just over a month till the season starts! :angry:

Just wondering, when the tickets go to general sale will there be a limit on how many tickets you can buy? Ideally I'd like to buy 3.

The intense selling they've been doing to ST holders I'd imagine you could buy as many as you want.

season ticket holders can now buy another 4 guests tickets on top of the 1 they previously bought

Ha! Well they're definitely struggling to sell them. I thought the ST selling period ended today although I can't find that info on the OSdunno.gif

season ticket holders can now buy another 4 guests tickets on top of the 1 they previously bought

:o I need to find myself a lovely, kind-hearted season ticket holder. :wub:

In fairness a lovely FTer tried to help me out with a ticket earlier but as I can't get to the ticket office to get it that kinda died a death. :(

was in the Newsletter

My link

Don't Miss Out: Real Madrid Tickets Still Available

Tickets for City’s historic fixture against Real Madrid later this month are now on sale to prospective Members for the 2011/12 season.

City host the nine-time champions of Europe on Saturday July 30, in what will be Real’s only game in the UK this summer – Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso among the elite names set to appear for Jose Mourinho’s side.

Until now, Season Ticket Holders have had exclusive access to tickets for the game, able to secure their own seat for this fantastic fixture along with one additional guest ticket.

From 9.00am on Saturday July 2:

- Supporters registering interest for 2011/12 Memberships may purchase up to two tickets per applicant. These tickets may only be purchased in person from the Leicester City Ticket Office.

- Season Ticket Holders that have already purchased their allocation of two tickets may now purchase up to four additional guest tickets at non-Season Ticket Holder prices. Available online at www.lcfcdirect.com or in person from the Leicester City Ticket Office.

- Season Ticket Holders that have not yet purchased tickets may still purchase one ticket at Season Ticket Holder prices and a guest ticket at non Season Ticket Holder prices, but are no longer able to guarantee their own seats.

Tickets will be available to prospective Members for one week before they are released on general sale from 9.00am on Saturday July 9.

This historic fixture pits Sven-Goran Eriksson’s new-look City against some of the best players in world football as the city of Leicester prepares to welcome one of the planet’s most iconic football clubs.

With Real expected to field a full-strength side packed with internationals and World Cup winners, and City fans having the chance to see their new-look team for the first time at home, it should be an unforgettable afternoon for all followers of the Foxes

From 9.00am on Saturday July 2:

- Supporters registering interest for 2011/12 Memberships may purchase up to two tickets per applicant. These tickets may only be purchased in person from the Leicester City Ticket Office.

:facepalm: Grrrrrrrrrr, FFS! When is this club going to realise that not everyone who is a supporter lives in/near Leicester. Really pisses me off!!!!!!

:angry::banghead::mad::thumbdown::angry::banghead::mad::thumbdown:

:protest:

:facepalm: Grrrrrrrrrr, FFS! When is this club going to realise that not everyone who is a supporter lives in/near Leicester. Really pisses me off!!!!!!

Totally agree its joke i live 2hours away so its a 4hour drive to get 2 fooking tickets!!!! what's wrong with just posting them out? If I drive over on Sunday to get them and then they start posting out the week after l'll be pissed off. Rant Over. :frusty::angry:

How do you "register interest in membership"? I've had a look on the official website and can't find it anywhere. :dunno:

yet another glitch in the matrix..

they havent announced details still yet so not sure how they working that one out...

yet another glitch in the matrix..

they havent announced details still yet so not sure how they working that one out...

They're desperate to sell so anyone turning up saying they're interested in a membership will get tickets I'm sure without actually becoming a member

They're desperate to sell so anyone turning up saying they're interested in a membership will get tickets I'm sure without actually becoming a member

yes most likely, which again makes it a farce as the people who actually may want to be a member but still cant yet and cant get down yet could end up losing out.. (well in theory anyway but if there not selling like it seems they would be ok).

Guest parky0607

fan-bloody-tastic... im in germany at the womens world cup and was ready to ring up for my membership and tickets this morning. looks like i will be sitting out of this one seeing as though sth can now buy 4 tickets... thanks a lot LCFC :appl:

Archived