Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

I don't feel the prices are ott. Thing is the Ipswich game at the end of last season was played as pretty much a friendly with both sides having sod all to play for. If people can't afford to go don't. Fact is the club aren't a charity and want to try to cover the hefty outgoings in organising the fixture. I'll be there and I think it will be money well spent.

When do you become an official season ticket holder?

i'm already paying for next seasons ticket, yet when i've tried to get a ticket for the Real game online,LCFC direct is telling me i can only purchase when they go on general sale :dunno:

When I log in, it shows next seasons details so I could buy (it isn't my first year as a season ticket holder though).... I couldn't log in initially, so had to e-mail them. I would suggest e-mailing the ticket office?

Get a membership and this won't be a question you need to ask

Kinda reliant on the club getting themselves organised and releasing the details of membership packages before he can do that. The OS has said that "details will be released shortly" for ages now. Perhaps they don't want the business? :dunno:

I don't feel the prices are ott. Thing is the Ipswich game at the end of last season was played as pretty much a friendly with both sides having sod all to play for. If people can't afford to go don't. Fact is the club aren't a charity and want to try to cover the hefty outgoings in organising the fixture. I'll be there and I think it will be money well spent.

That's fine then, we'll let the club charge ££££ per match so as to allow those who can afford to go can and those who can't, well tough shit.

That's fine then, we'll let the club charge ££££ per match so as to allow those who can afford to go can and those who can't, well tough shit.

Why? Is Leicesters pricing structure really that much different to any other simalar sized club? It's Real Madrid were talking about here, not Kettering, Hinckley Utd or Lincoln.

I work with loads of polish lads, even though none of them have seen city play they are all trying to get tickets for this, listening to them talk there must be about 100 - 150 of them going!

Also a cov season ticket holder wants some tickets so he can take his kids to see Real Madrid!!

Really would like it to be done on a priority basis like away tickets, based on number of matches attended so these sort of people don't take tickets away from genuine Leicester fans

Can't believe peeps ask if it will make gen sale, I dont think there is a chance of it making it there as after season tickets members will take the rest. However if you want a ticket I'm leaving very soon for the ground to get mine if anyone wants to meet me down there you can have the extra one I'll be able to get.

Why? Is Leicesters pricing structure really that much different to any other simalar sized club? It's Real Madrid were talking about here, not Kettering, Hinckley Utd or Lincoln.

Probably not, but the fact remains I don't want to be paying more for a friendly than I would a game that actually means something no matter who the opposition and quite frankly, I'd rather see us play away to either of the three sides you mentioned than at home to Madrid.

Guest parky0607

bit annoyed that they haven't released members information yet. I go on holiday on the 28th and want to get my membership sorted before I go so I can ring up on members release day and make sure I get some tickets.

Archived