Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

I said some time ago that I thought if CMS came then Chong wouldn't because I believe they are quite similar, sorry let me elaborate 'cos some folks have taken hair splitting objection to that, let's instead say Sven would play them in a similar role so probably would not want both.

I want this guy instead of CMS. ( With Nicky Maynard! )

Sounds like a strong & exciting front line! I would be over the moon with that.

Can we all agree not to get people excited by posting until we have some more news about this, I get really excited and think, we might have a link, but its usually someone saying he's good. NEWS PLZ :frusty: :frusty:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Surprised that some people are rating this guy based on his world cup performances. I watched those three matches pretty closely as my company was doing a story involving him. The things that stick in my mind are that he was trying to be the hero, shooting from poor positions, not passing to team-mates in better positions, lacking composure etc. Overall I thought he looked greedy and pretty ordinary.

Impressive work rate though, no doubt about that

Can we all agree not to get people excited by posting until we have some more news about this, I get really excited and think, we might have a link, but its usually someone saying he's good. NEWS PLZ :frusty: :frusty:

You get really excited?

I hadn't noticed.

;)

I know what you mean though, threads with 84 pages about 1 player.

Just a few things/notes/points:

1) JTS is very well recognised in the Asian market apparently, a worthy investment in terms of marketing on top of the football-playing aspect

2) Many of us thought It would be JTS or CMS to sign for LCFC as they're similar...Sven walked away from the greedy Brighton gay boy so JTS could now be worth a shout

3) Could JTS and Nugent work together on the pitch as a partnership or 2 of the 3 forwards?

4) Some may have forgotten, some weeks ago when all this talk of JTS kicked off he was having surgery on his knee(?)...That's gonna take a good few weeks to recover from is't it?

5) On top of the recovery, he'll need to apply for a working visa before he can have a medical presumably

Thoughts?

Ok he looked alright in the world cup but I'm amazed how excited everyone is about this guy - he's pretty much unproven and it would be a huge change of footballing environment in the championship. some of the responses on here remind me of kaebi!

Surprised that some people are rating this guy based on his world cup performances. I watched those three matches pretty closely as my company was doing a story involving him. The things that stick in my mind are that he was trying to be the hero, shooting from poor positions, not passing to team-mates in better positions, lacking composure etc. Overall I thought he looked greedy and pretty ordinary.

Impressive work rate though, no doubt about that

You're not the guy that works for Fox sports are you? As every now and then i see a random story about LCFC appear and even saw one article that took the piss out of us, that article mentioned an staunch LCFC support who was work collegue.

You're not the guy that works for Fox sports are you? As every now and then i see a random story about LCFC appear and even saw one article that took the piss out of us, that article mentioned an staunch LCFC support who was work collegue.

yeah used to. there was a fair bit of anti-leicester piss taking. then Spencer Prior turned up and it got even worse lol Top bloke...he's now coaching the Matildas I think.

I work at the ABC now. We did a story on Jong before the world cup (desperate grab for ratings)

The guy who cut it had three matches to go through and struggled to find Jong doing anything decent :)

My link

Bert is this guy still a target? i'd love him here

When ever I read a post on here it's always you asking for bert.. calm the F down!

When bert know's something I'm sure he won't hesitate to tell us, patience! ;)

Bert is this guy still a target? i'd love him here

I don't want to seem a **** but you're asking Bert (and sometimes liam) about every player in every thread every day. When they have news they let us know. You asking them is pointless.

I don't want to seem a **** but you're asking Bert (and sometimes liam) about every player in every thread every day. When they have news they let us know. You asking them is pointless.

Just said the exact same thing!

Bert does have a life.. He doesn't sit here waiting for someone to ask him, when he knows something., he'll tell.

Archived