Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

i'm thinking the fact he was teaching in korea and is from leicester might have helped.

Yeh thanks for the sarcasm dip shit, just so u know there is about 5 people with him all from leicester who support city as well.....

Cheers for the creative comment though......

Far too simplistic, as in Europe there is a lot of dislike between certain countries, Cambodians, for instance, certainly wouldn't support a team because they signed a Thai player.

MPH

You seem to have taken my comment personally, I wasn't having a go at you, I was was having a go at the lazy assumption that all asians will support any team that has an asian playing for them.

Calling someone a tit and then stupid just because they disagree with you?

Would you do that down the pub?

my comments to you were based after reading what you have been posting for a while.. so yes i would call someone those things if they continuously posted silly stuff.

No where did i say all Asians would support all other Asians.. I said its obvious that our owners want an asian based player(s) in our team. To tap into the Asian market or to boost their name over there.

so quite frankly if you reply to that and say 'lets lump all Asians together' and some how come to the conclusion that i said all Asians will support a team that has an Asian playing for them then you are a tit and a little bit stupid.

you really should read peoples posts properly before replying to them

If people read the link someone posted about Chong he was raised in a North Korean community in Tokyo. He's never set foot in North Korea.

Also, i'm for this signing. He's possesses excellent strength and character to perform well in this league.*

*Based on Youtube videos thats been posted lol

Honorary President died last Saturday after a serious illness. The VfL directors Ansgar pan and Jens Todt were Grumme graveyard in Bochum under the mourners return to the everyday job after the funeral.

There was movement in terms of Stanislav Sestak, which was sold to the Turkish Club Ankaragücü now but with immediate effect in the last few days. About 2.5 million euros including the 500,000 euro lending fee for the elapsed playing time are now due. The first installment of about 600,000 euros to already respond to the VfL account on Tuesday. CFO Ansgar pan in the morning compared to RS confirmed that the bank collateral is already available.

Stanislav Sestak away, Chong Tese remains. Actually, the ambitious English second division side had asked in terms of Chong Tese Leicester City in the VfL. But the offer of around 700,000 euros prompted those responsible at VfL Bochum not even to think about. Pan: "this is no issue at all." Tese remains in the VfL. "One should never never say, but such numbers we have not."

Thus, Friedhelm Funkel can schedule with the North Koreans currently completed his rehabilitation in Japan, probably.

think this means that they are open to negotiations

Don't know about racist but it was a bit of a generalisation. For all his work ethic he did say he got distracted by the life style owhilst playing in Japan.

So he likes 'shiny things'. He is the Asian Wayne Rooney! ;)

Actually he comes across as quite intelligent. He won't too distracted by grannies though, that's the opposite of the aul Japanese stereotypical fantasy. Generalisation...I know!

So he likes 'shiny things'. He is the Asian Wayne Rooney! ;)

Actually he comes across as quite intelligent. He won't too distracted by grannies though, that's the opposite of the aul Japanese stereotypical fantasy. Generalisation...I know!

I think this is the quote I was getting at...

“Overall I'm really happy here. I like Bochum city centre and I enjoy going to Dusseldorf. I live 100 per cent for football here in Germany. That wasn't the case in Japan, where I was often distracted,” the player was quoted as saying in an interview.

It seems a generalisation to talk about asian work ethic, when he's just a fallible as anyone else in that respect.

How is my comment racist - all I'm saying the culture of people from South east asia have a better work ethic than Europeans - it a factual statement.

it's quite obvious that it's a racist statement, I didn't say it was a negative one though. making an assumption about someone base on the colour of their skin is racist, surely. I bet andy king is all left feet on the dance floor at the Christmas party, whereas that Lloyd dyer.... and don't even get me started on how big his penis must be! (plus he probably likes fried chicken)

Archived