Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

9 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Referred to a german as a kra*t 

i kid you not ! 

Feckers calling me paddy all the time and I get banned for a calling a german person after a pickled cabbage product ! 

Worlds gone mad mate ......    and you are right, it is exactly the same as people calling you Paddy ...    

Bhliain nua sasta !!    :)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I’m putting myself in isolation 

I’m only going to post on this thread 

then a certain bigot won’t be able to exercise his anti-irish venom on me 

please keep me company 

Or just stop starting inflammatory bollocks arguments that casually suggest a lack of tolerance for diversity and cry victim of freedom of speech when people call you out on it.

You could post where you like then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Or just stop starting inflammatory bollocks arguments that casually suggest a lack of tolerance for diversity and cry victim of freedom of speech when people call you out on it.

Oh come on Swan he aint that bad ..   I think deep down Paddy is VERY tolerant but just likes to spice things up a bit ...   always makes me smile and its sad if others can't too ..   :)

Just now, Countryfox said:

Oh come on Swan he aint that bad ..   I think deep down Paddy is VERY tolerant but just likes to spice things up a bit ...   always makes me smile and its sad if others can't too ..   :)

Nah mate - got no time for people complaining about boys and girls from ethnic minorities being able to audition for parts in traditional plays. Thats not PC gone mad - thats just basic fvcking equality and for a bloke who can recognise he shouldn't be treated differently because of his own ethnicity, I find it not short sighted but basically fvcking blind!

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Pop goes the weasel 

much worse than me about .... ask yourself why they aren’t limited to posts 

they haven’t been banned for using defamatory and actually illigal language 

but then again your a typing contradiction on so many footings 

But thanks I appreciate the hand round the shoulder 

Edited by GaelicFox

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Appreciated CF 

they have limited me to a very small number of posts now ... and then send the Morons to hunt me down lol 

i think it’s time GaelicFox died and I come back and a white van driving male from Hinckley lol 

i fear its come to that and ultimately that’s what that individual  has wanted since day one 

Edited by GaelicFox

40 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Appreciated CF 

they have limited me to a very small number of posts now ... and then send the Morons to hunt me down lol 

i think it’s time GaelicFox died and I come back and a white van driving male from Hinckley lol 

i fear its come to that and ultimately that’s what that individual  has wanted since day one 

There’s only one person looking and posting moronically buddy and it’s really not me. I have no idea what your issue is with anybody else, all I’m saying is that your posts recently have made you look like you harbour a bit of prejudice and don’t really understand much about equality at the same time.

?‍♂️

On 03/01/2018 at 21:11, GaelicFox said:

Appreciated CF 

You post a shit load of inflammatory drivel, 50% of your posts are trying to get under someone's skin and then you act all shocked when you get a ban. Then to make it worse, you go on about your bans like you're some poor, persecuted victim that gets picked on for being Irish or speaking your mind or whatever else, even though you're the most cliche, plastic Paddy imaginable. Literally nobody on here gives a toss if you're from Ireland, Turkey, Madagascar, Bermuda or Birkenhead, the forum has international membership, there's really nothing special about being from Hinckley or Hurlers Cross. 

Maybe if you grew up a bit, acted your age, stopped trying to wind everyone up and actually put your brain in to gear before pressing "post" you wouldn't have any bans to your name. 

And before you throw your toys out the pram and give me a gobful back calling me every name under the sun, maybe consider the fact I've personally never been banned on here and I'm no angel. 

And it's not because I'm best friends with all the mods, it's just I know when enough is enough and it's time to pipe down. I know when to draw the line and wind my neck in. 

That's something you could do with sussing out. 

I'm sure you won't because I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy seeing yourself as some controversial rebel type but then that's on you, not Nick, not Mark, not the mods. Just you. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You post a shit load of inflammatory drivel, 50% of your posts are trying to get under someone's skin and then you act all shocked when you get a ban. Then to make it worse, you go on about your bans like you're some poor, persecuted victim that gets picked on for being Irish or speaking your mind or whatever else, even though you're the most cliche, plastic Paddy imaginable. Literally nobody on here gives a toss if you're from Ireland, Turkey, Madagascar, Bermuda or Birkenhead, the forum has international membership, there's really nothing special about being from Hinckley or Hurlers Cross. 

Maybe if you grew up a bit, acted your age, stopped trying to wind everyone up and actually put your brain in to gear before pressing "post" you wouldn't have any bans to your name. 

And before you throw your toys out the pram and give me a gobful back calling me every name under the sun, maybe consider the fact I've personally never been banned on here and I'm no angel. 

And it's not because I'm best friends with all the mods, it's just I know when enough is enough and it's time to pipe down. I know when to draw the line and wind my neck in. 

That's something you could do with sussing out. 

I'm sure you won't because I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy seeing yourself as some controversial rebel type but then that's on you, not Nick, not Mark, not the mods. Just you. 

That’s a lot of feeling in there you tit 

thanks for caring so much 

wow how fecking boring is your life to write all that dribble 

haters hate lol 

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

That’s a lot of feeling in there you tit 

thanks for caring so much 

wow how fecking boring is your life to write all that dribble 

haters hate lol 

He makes a good point though Gaelic, I like what you write 95% of the time. You make some great contributions, especially in the boxing thread. But you do go on the wind up and when you do you have no off button, so it’s no surprise you get banned is it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He makes a good point though Gaelic, I like what you write 95% of the time. You make some great contributions, especially in the boxing thread. But you do go on the wind up and when you do you have no off button, so it’s no surprise you get banned is it?

5% guff ..... 

thats 1000% less than many on here 

all forums exist and thrive on the ability to elicit passion Strokes 

one mans passion maker is another mans WUM 

i push it , and I can accept the appropriate ban every now and again

but people like that tool above writing all that dross need a long hard look at themselves lollol 

its a forum ... not Sunday lunch I’m ruining 

get a grip lol 

Edited by GaelicFox

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

5% guff ..... 

thats 1000% less than many on here 

all forums exist and thrive on the ability to elicit passion Strokes 

one mans passion maker is another mans WUM 

i push it , and I can accept the appropriate ban every now and again

but people like that tool above writing all that dross need a long hard look at themselves lollol 

its a forum ... not Sunday lunch I’m ruining 

get a grip lol 

lol

Twat.

• Like 1

Now you see there’s a serious irony here as myself and admittedly a bloke who researched a sport non stop for a month just to have a rook were accused of ruining this thread but at least it was subject specific. 

In the words of tiffany children behave. 

Parker AJ looking like it’s going to be announced by end of week for March 31st.

27 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Now you see there’s a serious irony here as myself and admittedly a bloke who researched a sport non stop for a month just to have a rook were accused of ruining this thread but at least it was subject specific. 

In the words of tiffany children behave. 

Parker AJ looking like it’s going to be announced by end of week for March 31st.

Parker gives him a fight I reckon 

Infact I think we can see a massive shock 

@Col city fan he can’t help himself buddy lol 

Edited by GaelicFox

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Parker gives him a fight I reckon 

Infact I think we can see a massive shock 

@Col city fan he can’t help himself buddy lol 

Help myself, you're ruining the thread. :whistle:

Putting a a few pound notes on that? Got to be 6/1.

Good shout on bringing col into the mix though he can offer his two penneth into why the handicap match between AJ and a mike Tyson and Muhamed Ali duo hasn't been made yet.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Help myself, you're ruining the thread. :whistle:

Putting a a few pound notes on that? Got to be 6/1.

Good shout on bringing col into the mix though he can offer his two penneth into why the handicap match between AJ and a mike Tyson and Muhamed Ali duo hasn't been made yet.

Pot kettle black lol 

I ruined nothing ... was followed on here by trolls who had nothing better to sad tits 

yip I’ll take a little punt be upset if it’s not 6 or 8/1 

I like @Col city fan I’m not going to be elitist on this thread all comments and posters welcome , apart from welsh trolls 

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Pot kettle black lol 

I ruined nothing ... was followed on here by trolls who had nothing better to sad tits 

yip I’ll take a little punt be upset if it’s not 6 or 8/1 

I like @Col city fan I’m not going to be elitist on this thread all comments and posters welcome , apart from welsh trolls 

That wasn't even my fault I was lead astray. 

TBF they did follow you here I have to give you that lol 

Who doesn't like Col?  Imagine how boring life would be without him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

That wasn't even my fault I was lead astray. 

TBF they did follow you here I have to give you that lol 

Who doesn't like Col?  Imagine how boring life would be without him.

I do like Col, even if he can be a giant helmet most of the time.

I can’t see Parker beating AJ tbh, not because I think particularly highly of AJ but the small bits I’ve seen of Parker leave a lot to be desired.

Im predicting he will be flat on his back in the 9th.

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I do like Col, even if he can be a giant helmet most of the time.

I can’t see Parker beating AJ tbh, not because I think particularly highly of AJ but the small bits I’ve seen of Parker leave a lot to be desired.

Im predicting he will be flat on his back in the 9th.

Got to say I think Gaelic is on to a loser with this one as well. 

As with you to take AJ out the equation JP doesn't look up to that much judging on the last 36 rounds I've seen. 

• Like 1

Khan signed to Matchroom for 3 fights.

Eddie doesnt miss a trick does he, Brook not the main eventer he once was and now Amir has a bit of publicity about him Hearn jumps in.

Such a shame that by the time they fight its going to be like watching 2 old pub brawlers settling a years old feud that started in the school playground.

On 10/01/2018 at 13:25, EastAnglianFox said:

Khan signed to Matchroom for 3 fights.

Eddie doesnt miss a trick does he, Brook not the main eventer he once was and now Amir has a bit of publicity about him Hearn jumps in.

Such a shame that by the time they fight its going to be like watching 2 old pub brawlers settling a years old feud that started in the school playground.

Looks like Khan got over his fear of snakes in the jungle now he's signed up with Eddie.