Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Anyone watching the Ukrainian then or was the linares fight the one the Singh was on about.

interesting fighter Usyk, watched his fight in Poland, could be someone who could genuinely give Joshua an issue once all this Parker wilder bull shit is done.

edit: watch this fight by any means possible if you are a boxing fan

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Khan really needs to just **** off and get in the sea. 

Such boring, over the top, WWE style shit. 

Could forgive it if he wasn't a shit glass cannon. 

Blatently gonna win his next two fights. Eddie clearly lineing up people who can’t bang so he can build the brook fight for the third. And he does normally beat people who don’t have power.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

20 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Blatently gonna win his next two fights. Eddie clearly lineing up people who can’t bang so he can build the brook fight for the third. And he does normally beat people who don’t have power.

Yeah but where's the glory in beating a chump that's been dug out so you can raise your profile? 

It's what I hate the most about boxing, promoters and the false nature of the competition. 

Be much better if one unified boxing body was responsible for dictating who had to fight who, so the best were always fighting the best and there was a definable league table within a weight division. 

You wouldn't get the top fighters avoiding each other to keep their unbeaten records from just beating up ringers. 

Edited by Finnegan

54 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but where's the glory in beating a chump that's been dug out so you can raise your profile? 

It's what I hate the most about boxing, promoters and the false nature of the competition. 

Be much better if one unified boxing body was responsible for dictating who had to fight who, so the best were always fighting the best and there was a definable league table within a weight division. 

You wouldn't get the top fighters avoiding each other to keep their unbeaten records from just beating up ringers. 

Nice idea but an utter pipe dream. Tbf you can only run for so long in boxing before you have to jump up take the tough fight or vacate your title.

I think this ones more about building his profile back up and getting both him and brook back to winning ways to maximise ppv profit for another “massive” domestic fight with the winner getting a go at one of the belts.....beggars belief if this fight is ppv I heavily doubt I’ll be buying  it. Also I don’t know how many people are going to be that in to khan brook when it finally happens.

43 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Nice idea but an utter pipe dream. Tbf you can only run for so long in boxing before you have to jump up take the tough fight or vacate your title.

I think this ones more about building his profile back up and getting both him and brook back to winning ways to maximise ppv profit for another “massive” domestic fight with the winner getting a go at one of the belts.....beggars belief if this fight is ppv I heavily doubt I’ll be buying  it. Also I don’t know how many people are going to be that in to khan brook when it finally happens.

Oh I'm aware it's a pipe dream, there's too much money in it as it is. It'll not change. 

It's just a shame. I love the sport when I do watch it, I love a good actual fight. For everything else that comes with boxing outside the ring, I detest. 

It's why people like Khan, Fury, Haye and Co do my nut. Just shut the **** up and hit people, if I wanted to watch professional wrestling I would. 

I like watching it at the Olympics because its actually a ****ing sport then not a circus, its just unfortunately its such a watered down version of the real thing it loses some shine. Like watching Europa League. Or Boston United. 

Edited by Finnegan