Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

12 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Rigo you absolute shithouse, didnt expect that from him.

How good is Lomachenko though, no flaws in his game at all.

He got a lesson and he knew it. Tried every trick in the dirty Cuban boxng book non of it worked.

love to see him (lomachenko) at light weight there is a division full of talent.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He got a lesson and he knew it. Tried every trick in the dirty Cuban boxng book non of it worked.

love to see him (lomachenko) at light weight there is a division full of talent.

Think there is already a video circulating of Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia having a chat and very casually agreeing to a fight at lightweight.

15 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Tyson Fury is free to box again after accepting a backdated two-year doping ban.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm hugely skeptical when it comes to anything to do with Tyson Fury.

My guess is many more drama's, false starts, mishaps and controversies to come before we see him in the ring again - if ever...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

My guess is many more drama's, false starts, mishaps and controversies to come before we see him in the ring again - if ever...

I’d really like to seen him fight again. Makes the dynamic of the division much more interesting aswell

4 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

He looks like he has shifted a bit of weight to be fair, although like you I’m very sceptical he can come back to anything like what we saw before. I think he will either get fights and cancel or go too big too soon and kill his rep.

• Like 1

Back dated ban most blatant thing ever but there we are.....both sides clearly been waiting for the full 2 years to pass before announcing it for some reason, must be nearly exactly two years since the Wlad fight. Still hopefully he gets his licence sorted soon and brightens the division up...apparently Joshua Parker is nearly sorted and once that's over there will be one less serious in the division as Joe is going to get seriously exposed on recent evidence. 

Wilder wants 50/50 split with Joshua.......lo<>l

Kell at light middle then......two weight champion or soon to be retired?

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Back dated ban most blatant thing ever but there we are.....both sides clearly been waiting for the full 2 years to pass before announcing it for some reason, must be nearly exactly two years since the Wlad fight. Still hopefully he gets his licence sorted soon and brightens the division up...apparently Joshua Parker is nearly sorted and once that's over there will be one less serious in the division as Joe is going to get seriously exposed on recent evidence. 

Wilder wants 50/50 split with Joshua.......lo<>l

Kell at light middle then......two weight champion or soon to be retired?

Seems a shadow of his former self in all the recent interviews i've seen of him so wouldn't be surprised to see him retire following another defeat. 

Would be sad to see him lose again mind, was at the Bramall Lane fight and was gutted for him.