Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Aye, I’m off to Notts to see him, apparently the other geezer has 51 watching HIM in the crowd. My lad has a handful of mates..and me!

Good luck to him. Hard nut from Nottingham with 51 watching doesn’t sound good probably some horrible c**t from Clifton lol 

8 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Bitching about fury and him fooling around with cannon fodder , come on lads it’s a bit of fun ?

he needs the rounds ! It’s not a serious fight , his next fight won’t be either but then the real stuff will happen 

Its just great to see him back and looking healthy , he has to start somewhere 

I never gave him a chance of coming back  his mental health issues looked the real barrier for me but he seems really tighter to his dad and uncle peter is now sacked and Ben has made him fit his mind seems very very stable , his media work for a man that never attended school is immense 

let’s also be clear Tyson can stink a venue out ! He and chisora must have made more stink fights in last 10 years Than any other heavy weights ! He can’t afford a stink tonight as the pressure will rise 

I hope he gets 4 or 5 rounds in and then dispatches the guy with a clinical finish 

Iv got no issue with him clowning about with a stiff, and I’ve got no problem with him taking a fight he’s guaranteed to win. what I take issue with is why the circus tops the bill while a fight involving  an undefeated British fighter bidding to be a two weight world champion against a live dangerous American opponent who is also undefeated sits on the undercard.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Col city fan said:

My son has his second amateur fight this evening, followed by Fury..

An evening of boxing looms large..

Good luck to him mate

Just seen he's already had his fight!! Well done to him

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Fury still far away from great shape to get close to AJ or Wilder

Not at all 2 or 3 fights and another 2 Stone weight 

that’s not far in this game 

if he comes back and can be stronger and fitter he will box the head off them two 

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Barry losing it a bit there had Flanagan winning that

roughly one up for me but god knows how others see it all down to interpretation.

wouldnt surprise me if it ends a sd draw with the South African judge scoring the draw

A draw's a good shout.