Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yep

quality display fair play to him

You’re a knowledgeable man,but I had a pro boxer in the village,nice bloke but he has just moved over to BKB.

Never really heard of it before.Is it a bit of dark area in the boxing world or becoming more popular?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

You’re a knowledgeable man,but I had a pro boxer in the village,nice bloke but he has just moved over to BKB.

Never really heard of it before.Is it a bit of dark area in the boxing world or becoming more popular?

Bare Knuckle fights regularly in Dunsmore way 

mate of mine who sadly killed himself recently from Cov way was a huge mover and shaker in it !

its brutal stuff for lads that have very little timing but can club and not scared to get killed 

4 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Stay away from that shit.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Stay away from that shit.

6 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Bare Knuckle fights regularly in Dunsmore way 

mate of mine who sadly killed himself recently from Cov way was a huge mover and shaker in it !

its brutal stuff for lads that have very little timing but can club and not scared to get killed 

Surprised me,he had some good fights.Was able to change and not get drawn in with a good defence.

Think he fell out of love with it a bit and wrote an article about the struggles of making weights and selling tickets and I’m not sure it went down too well.

2 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Surprised me,he had some good fights.Was able to change and not get drawn in with a good defence.

Think he fell out of love with it a bit and wrote an article about the struggles of making weights and selling tickets and I’m not sure it went down too well.

BK is gambling with your health.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

BK is gambling with your health.

Let’s hope he stays safe.

Got a young child and has now got one of the best boot camps about.All in a converted barn with loads of gear.Every session full for all levels and sexes.

Makes you wonder.

7 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I think I know who your talking about 

Bollocks lost some dough there! In my head there was no way Warrington could win. Didn't think he'd performed at anywhere near a level high enough to beat a slick boarder line world class boxer like Selby.

Oh well congratulations to him. Thought Selbys cuts man was shocking though (not making excuses because i lost money honest!) Normally a cut fighter can have the bleeding stopped for a minute or so of the next round Selby was coming out of his corner still pissing blood out of both eyes somtimes the camera would show them working on it and it was so ameuterish it's unreal unforgivable for a fight of this size.

Frank must be delighted, he can already hear the money rolling in. Eddie must be gutted he lost him.

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Bollocks lost some dough there! In my head there was no way Warrington could win. Didn't think he'd performed at anywhere near a level high enough to beat a slick boarder line world class boxer like Selby.

Oh well congratulations to him. Thought Selbys cuts man was shocking though (not making excuses because i lost money honest!) Normally a cut fighter can have the bleeding stopped for a minute or so of the next round Selby was coming out of his corner still pissing blood out of both eyes somtimes the camera would show them working on it and it was so ameuterish it's unreal unforgivable for a fight of this size.

Frank must be delighted, he can already hear the money rolling in. Eddie must be gutted he lost him.

No shame, he’s shocked me, it’s not a fight I’d bet on anyway but I did not see that happening. Judges should be ashamed they made it that close, brings the sport into disrepute. Going to go on a rant about media and judging now but will make it in a new post 

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

No shame, he’s shocked me, it’s not a fight I’d bet on anyway but I did not see that happening. Judges should be ashamed they made it that close, brings the sport into disrepute. Going to go on a rant about media and judging now but will make it in a new post 

Yeah the one too Selby was such a weird card. It wasn't even remotely close. You could have given him 3 rounds at the absolute max. But if it was courrupt then I'm not sure why? The promoter, BT Sport and crowd all wanted Warrington to win. So maybe just utter incompetence. 

• Like 1

So to complete my rant the media are an utter disgrace when it comes to the cards sometimes , linares lomachenko a prime example. You’d of thought Vasyl had won nearly every round listening to them, and they went on to make out the score cards at the time of stoppage were well wide. It was a tight fight but they back the guy with a bit of charisma a decent back story a good amateur career because he sells their shows. So they’ve got no right to criticise any judge. To suggest linares was not in that fight at the time of stoppage was embarrassing.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

14 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Jesus the Fury show on June 9th looks awful

Hooker Flanagan :S, should be the main event instead of this farce they’ve got Tyson involved in. would be nice to see Terry back contributing to our world champion count but hooker’s a decent pro, still see him winning as he’s very under rated and very hard to pick rounds off but a good fight to take at the new weight and for a belt. Hopefully he can move on to something that pays and attracts interest  after but like our Irish contributor has pointed out frank seems to be struggling to get the very best in the game to do business with him. Fighters like Flanagan end up being over looked as they pose a threat  and don’t have the profile to make the bigger pay days which doesn’t help.

Going back to the fury farce (great tip on Johnson pal ? btw)  I’ll Happily go into more detail about what I do know about Seferi if anyone wants me to but this will not be a contest, tiny guy and his record is nowhere near as good as it sounds looking at purely win loss. As stated embarrassing it’s a main event. The fact he’s relegated a bloke going for a belt at a second weight for this shows warrens eggs are in one basket when it comes to big pay days. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Hooker Flanagan :S, should be the main event instead of this farce they’ve got Tyson involved in. would be nice to see Terry back contributing to our world champion count but hooker’s a decent pro, still see him winning as he’s very under rated and very hard to pick rounds off but a good fight to take at the new weight and for a belt. Hopefully he can move on to something that pays and attracts interest  after but like our Irish contributor has pointed out frank seems to be struggling to get the very best in the game to do business with him. Fighters like Flanagan end up being over looked as they pose a threat  and don’t have the profile to make the bigger pay days which doesn’t help.

Going back to the fury farce (great tip on Johnson pal ? btw)  I’ll Happily go into more detail about what I do know about Seferi if anyone wants me to but this will not be a contest, tiny guy and his record is nowhere near as good as it sounds looking at purely win loss. As stated embarrassing it’s a main event. The fact he’s relegated a bloke going for a belt at a second weight for this shows warrens eggs are in one basket when it comes to big pay days. 

Johnson wanted paying this fella will sell 2000 tickets to Albanians 

he will also possibly get killed ! 

• Like 1

Christ! Put the McDonnell fight on during my lunch at work and it was over before i'd taken a bite of my sarnie! 

RSF first round, Inoue is an absolute speed machine! 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

Yep, and he’ll be signed on to the world boxing super series 2 before long which should be a cracker of a tournament, three other belt holders including Ryan Burnett already involved. 

Hes got got a real chance Inoue, and the guy who wins that has to be up there with lomachenko and Crawford as a P4P contender.

• Like 1