Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Right , he is rusty , is he too rusty to really be serious ??

He is a year away from fighting a Whyte never mind Wilder or Joshua !!!! 

He is still massive ! 

He needs fights August and Oct and then February/March then June ! With a proper eliminator fight next sept 

frank warren is the right man for him 

Belt fight then in 2020 ! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Nathan is a mate ? 

ya I agree I was expecting a little more leaner than that ! 

He has 3 stone to lose 

I’ll judge him on his 3rd fight back 

Don’t know if you saw earlier but Dubois was put too him post fight and he seemed up for it. So if the reverse question is put to Dubois on 23rd and he’s up for it that’s a fight.

• Like 1

That made a mockery of Boxing

Kissing lips, touching gloves every round and a tall fat bloke and a midget giving up after 4 rounds

Would be pissed if you paid to watch that shite, TF needs to stop talking about AJ and concentrate on fighting someone that will hit back not like them long pads Ben Davison uses

Talks the talk

but waddles the walk

• Like 1

tyson fury, absolute showman. 

made absolute dollar on the card tonight. backed metcalf to win inside the distance @ 7/1, loves him chasing his opponent in the 12th for a KO. backed mo hooked @ 11/2, decision was a joke but still a win. 

tyson’s fight was sensational. what a guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Tinman said:

This is why Eddie Hearn wanted nothing to do with promoting fury

On the subject of fast car eddie I’ve seen whyte Joseph Parker pencilled in for July.......on PPV lol 

sport has has lost its head 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

also the fact tyson fury is only 29 is genuinely the best boxing fact i’ve ever heard. he looks about 50.

fu ck the gypsy king we should make him the actual king. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tinman said:

See what the undercard is on Monday

Have to be some undercard to fork out £15

id say I’d go down town but I’m not even sure anywhere will pay for it.

Scouse struggling with the fishing rod tonight needs to change the bait.

Hope Scouse’s Mum brings him brekie in bed this morning , he was lashed out of his box last night ?

i think bellew fury could be happening and I’d guess a big show in the new year , one thing none of us commentated on was his ring craft , it was compleatly lacking , I think this Ben lad can get him fit but I’m not sure about making him a better boxer ! I felt fury looked devoid of striking combinations 

I won’t judge him or Ben yet but I’m certainly feeling a little concerned about this project  

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Hope Scouse’s Mum brings him brekie in bed this morning , he was lashed out of his box last night ?

i think bellew fury could be happening and I’d guess a big show in the new year , one thing none of us commentated on was his ring craft , it was compleatly lacking , I think this Ben lad can get him fit but I’m not sure about making him a better boxer ! I felt fury looked devoid of striking combinations 

I won’t judge him or Ben yet but I’m certainly feeling a little concerned about this project  

You’d imagine having Ricky in the corner might somehow compensate for the lack of boxing craft from Ben though? 

Back to last night, what a joke lol a real statement would have been to knock him out instantly which most people his size could of! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You’d imagine having Ricky in the corner might somehow compensate for the lack of boxing craft from Ben though? 

Back to last night, what a joke lol a real statement would have been to knock him out instantly which most people his size could of! 

I haven’t seen Hatton coaching him , hope that’s happening 

I agree I’m quite underwhelmed by last night 

but it’s very early days needs 4 good fights now before an eliminator next summer 

tony bellew would have sparked him last night 

Bow down to those with far more knowledge of the noble art than me, Fury did what he had to do and is still far from fully fit. Cannot believe anybody thought this would be more than a bit of sparring. Next time out expect a  better opponent and a leaner Fury, the guy has had some plenty of Demons to deal with and certainly in a better place than only a few months ago

It was always going to be a joke. See who is next, can’t help but feel he’s going to struggle to the top of his game, the shit he’s been through puts strain on body and mind.

Another master class from Crawford last night state side, although it would of been funny had Horne managed to take his head off just to stop Bradley crowing. Did alright Jeff brave to keep going but ultimately last about every round.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Lads I have been telling you for weeks it’s on 

but its NOT signed yet !!!!

Wilder knows this is likely to be his only huge pay day 

Wilder almost looks and sounds desperate to get the cash 

and I don’t blame him one bit ! 

But eddie will rape him now ! 

Hope it’s wembley as I have rooms booked for every weekend in sept and Oct ??

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

https://www.hayemaker.com

Haye finally announces retirement. Got to say, I know he's widely disliked, but I love the guy and he's the one that got me into boxing. Shame he had to end his career as of 2 Bellew KOs.

Glad he won't embarrass himself any further. 

Was a cracking fighter and excellent show man 

his body gave up ! His bravery never did 

good on him 

• Like 1