Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

There are no more seats available for this event!

according to lcfc direct. :sge:

As said initial allocation sold out so none on direct. but call up and able to get tickets as a new batch has come in.

Dont be put off.

Could end up being a good crowd if they bother turning up.

lcfc direct saying no ticketts available.

emailed - no reply

phone up on an exppensive no geo numberf. waitin a quese getting the music count down of position in quese get to one. Music stops and I just get a female voice repeating please hold please hold

Fuming over this

i've got this now, do they answer?

i've got this now, do they answer?

yeah they do answer, but it took from start to end over 15mins just did a reckoning that this cost me £1.10 plus my time which I value at £20 ph

on the upside the internet from what I can see for home games charges £1 booking feee which the phone didnt. so in obtaining the outlay of cost for the ticket is about the same, but its my time that is costly.

The annoying bit is the change in queue procedure

yeah they do answer, but it took from start to end over 15mins just did a reckoning that this cost me £1.10 plus my time which I value at £20 ph

on the upside the internet from what I can see for home games charges £1 booking feee which the phone didnt. so in obtaining the outlay of cost for the ticket is about the same, but its my time that is costly.

The annoying bit is the change in queue procedure

Well They finally answered, and they charged £1 booking fee over the phone, you sure they never charged you a fee?

Hello fellow foxes!

I'm new to foxestalk, thought I would join in (being a season ticket holder and all that!)

Anyway, back on topic.....

I got my Cov tickets first thing this morning, which by the sounds of it I was lucky to get 3 seats in a row!

I'm itching for the seaosn to get up and going!

Well They finally answered, and they charged £1 booking fee over the phone, you sure they never charged you a fee?

she said that i would be chared £22 on my card. I thought that was the face value.

she said that i would be chared £22 on my card. I thought that was the face value.

Yes it is, I was charged £23, you'de have thought after 125+ years they'de have learnt how to sell tickets by now.

Archived