Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

Wanna go with 5 off my mates only 2 off us are members though!!

Simple. Get yours tomorrow so you are guaranteed a ticket, then order another 5 (So you are all sitting together) on Friday on General Sale, then take the 2 you order tomorrow back. I know it means phoning twice and going through the effort but atleast then you are guaranteed your ticket.

Apparantly they have very few phone lines at the moment, not sure why though.

Like always then? :rolleyes:

Getting bored of their excuses now, it's the same bullshit for many years now and it never changes.

I could understand it if we were Man Utd or something that the ticket office would be constantly stacked out, phone lines constantly busy, e.t.c, but we are Leicester City, we are not in that much of demand for tickets, and I refuse to believe the ticket office is that busy.

It doesn't matter now (From a selfish point of view) I have my tickets ordered, but getting tickets is such a chore thus kicking up a fuss, and it's not as if it's just this one time or just me noting this just look at this thread and many others in the past, it's (Almost - Craig seems to have been very lucky) everytime, yet nothing changes.

Simple. Get yours tomorrow so you are guaranteed a ticket, then order another 5 (So you are all sitting together) on Friday on General Sale, then take the 2 you order tomorrow back. I know it means phoning twice and going through the effort but atleast then you are guaranteed your ticket.

Like always then? :rolleyes:

Getting bored of their excuses now, it's the same bullshit for many years now and it never changes.

I could understand it if we were Man Utd or something that the ticket office would be constantly stacked out, phone lines constantly busy, e.t.c, but we are Leicester City, we are not in that much of demand for tickets, and I refuse to believe the ticket office is that busy.

It doesn't matter now (From a selfish point of view) I have my tickets ordered, but getting tickets is such a chore thus kicking up a fuss, and it's not as if it's just this one time or just me noting this just look at this thread and many others in the past, it's (Almost - Craig seems to have been very lucky) everytime, yet nothing changes.

To be fair though, I did get cut off the first time I rang. That, after having had the annoying hold message malfunction. Sounded like a ****ing dalek. lol

Same for me, waiting on the phone, then get to the front of the queue and "we are busy your connection is being terminated"

Seems very much like they're trying to get as much money out of you on the high charge phone rate

Guest ttfn

Called up tonight, got through around 5:30.

First 3000 have sold out, more released tomorrow. For some reason they let me pre-order. Anyone else get this.

What a shambles. Good job they picked up when they did because if I heard the words "please hold" one more time I would have lost it.

I hope there's still some for general sale!

So if we've already sold the initial 3k and now extending it to 5k, do you think they'll increase the allocation if there is a high demand?

If I don't get a ticket my face will be like this: :angry:

I decided to forfeit Madrid for this game!

I've been to the last 3 games there now will miss this one because I'm on holiday :( why start the season early? the Euro's aren't important because England wont do anything

Olympics. (Maybe?)

Besides this season starts no earlier than last season anyway.

got mine this afternoon. but has anyone else got 'fa sponsored by Eon' in the corner of the ticket instead of 'nPower championship'.????? above where it says Cov v Lcfc????

wat shall i do???

Dont worry, mine are the same, just a typo/ballsup by someone at Cov, fa cup sponsored by EON, its just Cov's cup final mate, always has been, always will be....

Got mine midday today, asked the lad to get me along a bit nearer to their singing corner so I am in Block 9, LCFC Direct were only selling Block 7 and the biggest batch left inside the ticket office were also block 7, must have shifted a fair few this afternoon to sell out the initial 3k, still 2500 more available though, worst case scenario if we sell out is to take you pick among the 14000 empty coventry seats.

Dont worry, mine are the same, just a typo/ballsup by someone at Cov, fa cup sponsored by EON, its just Cov's cup final mate, always has been, always will be....

Got mine midday today, asked the lad to get me along a bit nearer to their singing corner so I am in Block 9, LCFC Direct were only selling Block 7 and the biggest batch left inside the ticket office were also block 7, must have shifted a fair few this afternoon to sell out the initial 3k, still 2500 more available though, worst case scenario if we sell out is to take you pick among the 14000 empty coventry seats.

I got a seat in Block 7 upper section will their be much singing there do you think

lcfc direct saying no ticketts available.

emailed - no reply

phone up on an exppensive no geo numberf. waitin a quese getting the music count down of position in quese get to one. Music stops and I just get a female voice repeating please hold please hold

Fuming over this

well I got through eventually to a cheery lass, (which was nice). Informed me that the reason for the inability to buy online was due to the original allocation selling out yesterday and a new batch arriving today.

Why they couldnt have announced this online saying SOLD OUT dont try online we may get more......next day update NEW ALLOCATION. Simple solution

An automated ticket line would be good.

I hope I dont have to deal with this every away game this year

Archived