Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

I find that highly unlikely, I've not seen any figues of what allocation we've been given but don't believe it would have sold out on Priority 1 or 2 as I don't believe there are that many to sell an allocation out.

I certainly hope not anyway after been informed i'm not Priority 2 when I know for a fact I am and havn't got my ticket yet.

Maybe this may have just been me but I am Priority 3 and managed to purchase a ticket today

Maybe this may have just been me but I am Priority 3 and managed to purchase a ticket today

Not your fault at all (I've attempted the same in the past when I was Priority 3) but this is exactly why the staff in the ticket office are idiots and the Priority system does not work.

Not your fault at all (I've attempted the same in the past when I was Priority 3) but this is exactly why the staff in the ticket office are idiots and the Priority system does not work.

It was online using lcfc direct

It was online using lcfc direct

Fair enough, I take back the idiots comment about the staff then (Although still doesn't stop the fact they tell me i'm not a Priority 2 when I am, and also fucked me and others about in the past) but still doesn't deny the point our Priority system doesn't work.

As I said can't blame you, I've tried the same in the past (Failed, but tried).

I am so not a happy bunny right now.

LCFC direct page turns from a 'Done' page to an 'Error on page' once I add the seating block for additional friends and family tickets!

So I ring up the ticket office, bang on 9am, literally on redial until it opened.. Got through and guess what - number 15 in the queue.

Okay, fair enough, I'll wait, gets to number 1, suddenly a woman interupts and says 'Sorry to keep you waiting, all our sales team are busy right now, this call will be terminated, please try again later'

I am absolutely fuming with this level of service, seems to continue year after year and it's not acceptable.

Just to state it repeats the termination quote when I call back now straight away.

Anybody else getting p*ssed off with the level of service or the LCFC direct friends and family bug?

I am very much so not a happy bunny right now.

LCFC direct page turns from a 'Done' page to an 'Error on page' once I add the seating block for addition friends and family tickets!

So I ring up the ticket office, bang on 9am, literally on redial until it opened.. Got through and guess what - number 15 in the queue.

Okay, fair enough, I'll wait, gets to number 1, suddenly a woman interupts and says 'Sorry to keep you waiting, all our sales team are busy right now, this call will be terminated, please try again later'

I am absolutely fuming with this level of service, seems to continue year after year and it's not acceptable.

Just to state it repeats the termination quote when I call back now straight away.

Anybody else getting p*ssed off with the level of service or the LCFC direct friends and family bug?

same here and now lcfcdirect says we've sold out, seriously why can't this club do ANYTHING right when it comes to the website.

Finally got my tickets now, had to ring back about five times and wait around 20mins the final time.

When I asked about the shambles of a website that lcfc direct is, I was told they've had to call the website administrator to come in and sort it internally.

I'm sorry, but this should've been tried and tested weeks ago to be ready in time for the new season.

And they are also only just sending out season tickets for anyone wandering... :crylaugh: embarrassingly shocking

My mates tried ringing twice and after 15mins or so waiting on both occassion just gets cut off.

Beyond ridiculous.

I've goner through this about 5 times!! Also tried emailing with no response.

Does everyone stand at Cov, or should i try to get near the back (assuming they make it to general)?

The back half of the end stands. I'll give you a PM re travel and car share mate.

Got mine yesterday, just the one and I'll move with mates in the ground. Row PP :) Block 8 :(

Like how the girl in the ticket office goes "erm I have one here PP, far back enough for you?" without me even asking to be near the back lol

I can't believe how shit the phone is for it. :blink: Glad I never use that.

got mine

Picked mine up this am, 7 people behind the desk with a steady flow of fans buying!! 3000 is the initial ticket allocation but the lady behind the desk seems to think we will be given more when there all sold.

Remember chaps, last season we sold 4900 and the season before nearly 7000 tickets.......they wont turn down sales!!

Archived