Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

Haha, booyah. Back row for me.

Me too. Last 3 years without even asking I've been put on the back row for Cov. Lovely stuff.

Just hope I'm further towards their 'singing' block as I've been to the left handside of the goal the last 2 years.

Man I hate the ticket office, they now terminate your call if they are busy they dont even tell you to hold on therefore forecing you to keep ringing back.

Best thing to do imo is to do it online on lcfcdirect or if feasible for yourself go to the ticket office :thumbup:

Man I hate the ticket office, they now terminate your call if they are busy they dont even tell you to hold on therefore forecing you to keep ringing back.

thats because you cant ring until 9o'clock i've been on hold for about 10 minutes now :frusty:

After waiting 30 mins on phone yesterday, I sent an email for a ticket (member). As I received no reply, I've been on the tkt office "hotline" since 8.59am. I was #2 in the ticket line queue for 30 mins..........now #1 for another 10 mins.........hopefully they'll answer within next hour :sweating::unsure:

After waiting 30 mins on phone yesterday, I sent an email for a ticket (member). As I received no reply, I've been on the tkt office "hotline" since 8.59am. I was #2 in the ticket line queue for 30 mins..........now #1 for another 10 mins.........hopefully they'll answer within next hour :sweating::unsure:

Got ticket after 60 min wait on the phone :scarf: Was told that no one was looking at email requests..........website states no tickets online & I couldn't purchase any (today or yesterday) via online so not sure how you guys have managed online purchase?

Archived