Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

U telling me we've sold just under 4000 already?? Don't think so pal

There was a counter stating how many seats were left,unless it only meant it for the Upper Stand? :dunno:

Be careful about getting under 18 if you are older or look older and dont have ID. Forest stewards made you show tickets at some barriers before even getting to the turnstiles, anyone who didnt have the right ticket age had to go and get an adult from their TO.

Yes but my point would be, would you expect an under 18 to carry ID with them? No but if they were students you would expect them to carry ID.

They can get fcuked.

Yes but my point would be, would you expect an under 18 to carry ID with them? No but if they were students you would expect them to carry ID.

They can get fcuked.

Oh I agree with you, but if in any doubt they made you go and upgrade the ticket to an adult or you wouldnt get in. I was 19 and used an under 18 and got away with it, mainly because I was with my Dad and family rather than a group of lads they targeted.

Forest Away tickets are now on sale (iaw the official website). I was looking forward to going to the forest game but £30 a ticket is a little steep so I think I'm going to give it a pass. What you think of the prices? Do you think it would be worth the money to go and see?

Archived