Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

Mine def says Bridgford Stand Upper :dunno:

Thats where Forest fans usually sit and the away end is lower. However, I did notice Notts County had the upper tier as well or is this just because it was a cup game (not as many fans) or was it because they were playing Notts County?

:dunno::unsure:

Thats where Forest fans usually sit and the away end is lower. However, I did notice Notts County had the upper tier as well or is this just because it was a cup game (not as many fans) or was it because they were playing Notts County?

Think it was a typo error on my order confirmation,as tickets def for lower stand

Notts had the Upper and the Lower Bridgeford. Bigger allocation for cup games. We had the same for the second game against Florist when we won 3-2

I preordered mine and it arrived today in the post.

I have just ordered tried to order one for my Father in law online but would not let me. I logged on under his reference number but it would not let me select the quantity. I ended up phoning the ticket office and was in a queue for 40 minutes and managed to get him one.

I asked how many we had been allocated and he said 3800 and they had sold just short of 3000 so there will be around 800 for members and general sale

I preordered mine and it arrived today in the post.

I have just ordered tried to order one for my Father in law online but would not let me. I logged on under his reference number but it would not let me select the quantity. I ended up phoning the ticket office and was in a queue for 40 minutes and managed to get him one.

I asked how many we had been allocated and he said 3800 and they had sold just short of 3000 so there will be around 800 for members and general sale

Thats bout 700 less than normal isnt it?

Just checked Direby and Leeds both got 4300 last season!

I've just been down to the ground, and purchased two tickets for my dad and uncle. I was told we had an allocation of 3700 which we have just about sold and have 700 more coming tomorrow morning to take our full allocation to 4,400.

Also told that regarding coventry ticket stubs, DO NOT give your stub in just show it at the counter and you will receive your free drink!

I've just been down to the ground, and purchased two tickets for my dad and uncle. I was told we had an allocation of 3700 which we have just about sold and have 700 more coming tomorrow morning to take our full allocation to 4,400.

Also told that regarding coventry ticket stubs, DO NOT give your stub in just show it at the counter and you will receive your free drink!

Good stuff

Archived