Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

I managed to get my tickets for this game after hopeless attempts online I tried ringing and after an hour of waiting I managed to get some this morning and was about 400 left

Gonna be my first ever visit to forest and away game so really looking forward to it

Cheers, they'll be sold out before 12 then I would off thought

Is it a good place for away fans or can there be quite a bit of trouble ?

Its a great place for away fans. We open every time Nottingham Forest are playing at home purely for away fans. I worked the last time you played and everyone had a great day. The singing started early and it was a great atmosphere.

from a safety point of view we have Door Supervisors on duty that control the door and making sure that everyone has a good day.

Just got my tickets, Ive got a student season ticket and am 18, showed them my season ticket at the fanstore and they gave me a U18 ticket so pleased with that just hope I don't have to upgrade the ticket on the day of the game!

Just got my tickets, Ive got a student season ticket and am 18, showed them my season ticket at the fanstore and they gave me a U18 ticket so pleased with that just hope I don't have to upgrade the ticket on the day of the game!

Depends on how old you look and if they are checking tickets like last time. Liek the Gestapo last year.

Slightly off topic but originally purchased for the game I now have 2 train tickets from London (YP ones) to Nottingham available and 2 returns for the following day.

20th - Dep LSP at 11.15 arriving in Notts at 12.59. Price paid £7.90 each

21st - Dep Notts at 14.24 arriving LSP at 16.34 (1st class) Price paid £11.20 each

Happy to take 4 quid for outgoing and 6 quid for return

PM if interested. Will be at the game tomorrow or can arrange collection in central London.

Depends on how old you look and if they are checking tickets like last time. Liek the Gestapo last year.

They were absolute morons.

But as I've said, they were only stopping people with student tickets last season who didn't have student ID.

Whereas, with an Under-18 ticket they can't really prove that you're not under-18...

They were absolute morons.

But as I've said, they were only stopping people with student tickets last season who didn't have student ID.

Whereas, with an Under-18 ticket they can't really prove that you're not under-18...

Some people were made to go and upgrade their ticket if they didnt have ID. Though everyone cant have ID so I didnt understand that.

Got my tickets 10 minutes ago, got my mate who works at the ticket office to ring me up, saves me being in endless ques.

He said to me I got THE LAST tickets available for this game, as the ticket office was closing when he quickly rang me, they are no tickets left for this game, ALL sold out now.

Got my tickets 10 minutes ago, got my mate who works at the ticket office to ring me up, saves me being in endless ques.

He said to me I got THE LAST tickets available for this game, as the ticket office was closing when he quickly rang me, they are no tickets left for this game, ALL sold out now.

Archived